IGNORED

Predictions

Pickle Rick

I just done THIS and on my predictions, we end up 9th on 68 points. Do it with your honest view on fixtures though.

Ultimately this means we must not lose!!!!

Not that I'm pissed at it, but if we can get to the play-offs it would be some acheivement. Either way I've still enjoyed this seasons ups and downs.

See what you get....

The BBC prediction thing is crap, I don't really have 4 hrs to go through each game for each team each week, was there a prediction thingy that aloud you to select the teams you are interested in only, like the top 9 positions?

Anyway, its total BS, you mayaswell think of a number and double it and subtract 5, Ill fill this in at the end of the season and I can guarantee you i'll be right.

The BBC prediction thing is crap, I don't really have 4 hrs to go through each game for each team each week, was there a prediction thingy that aloud you to select the teams you are interested in only, like the top 9 positions?

Anyway, its total BS, you mayaswell think of a number and double it and subtract 5, Ill fill this in at the end of the season and I can guarantee you i'll be right.

What he said..

It does take FOREVER!! At the End of the day, if we win all of remaining games, and cardiff fail to win all of thiers, and if Burnley also drop points, and they both manage to fail to score in their match against each other, and if the full moon falls on the third sunday of the fourth month, and if birmingham, Wolves and Reading all go bust, and if.......

We'll finish in the play offs.

Always Believe everyone??!!????

Don't see how the BBC predictor is crap.

The only thing likely to be crap is yours, mine, or anyone elses predictions!

I didn't take four hours to do mine, more like 10 minutes.

Anyway, for the record, according to me we will finish 7th with 72 points.

Not good! I just did it and we would finish 7th 71. :( hope I'm proved wrong!

Wolves 90

Birmingham 88

Reading 85

Cardiff 81

Sheff United 77

Burnley 75

Bristol City 71

Preston 69

If that did happened I would say Sheffield United will go up in the play-off!

According to the predictions Barnsley, Southampton and Charlton all go down.

i had city finish 5th on 74 points, city to win 5 outta last 6 draw one, last day v burnley

1st wolves 92 points gd 31

2nd reading 81 pts gd 33

3rd sheff utd 81 pts gd 28

4th birmingham 79 points gd 13

5th CITY 74 points gd 14

6th burnley 74 points gd 11

7 th Cardiff 72 points gd 10

Well OK, also for the record I had us finishing 7th too, but on 73 pts, I was being hopeful too with some games.

i had city finish 5th on 74 points, city to win 5 outta last 6 draw one, last day v burnley

2nd reading 81 pts gd 33

5th CITY 74 points gd 14

Love your optimism, I can't see it happen though.... but hey ALWAYS BELIEVE! FINGERS CROSSED!

What you on about, it took me no less that 6/7 mins to do that and post this topic, it doesn't take long to do at all!!

We will finish between 8th & 10th.

9th?

:tongue:

Have not done the predictor but when I looked at all of the 'contenders' remaining fixtures about a month or so ago, I felt we would miss out on the play-offs by about 4-7 points. I would still expect that to be the case.

What you on about, it took me no less that 6/7 mins to do that and post this topic, it doesn't take long to do at all!!

Yeah well OK then, when i did it earlier in the season it took me the whole weekend i seem to remember.

Where is the one where you could select teams first, I'm sure it was on another BCFC fans site, was it net centre?

Well i did it again and we got 76 pts and 4th spot, that will do.

I did it yesterday, took 10 mins and I had us finishing 6th on 72 points. Admittedly we do have to win 4 and draw 2 but if you look at the remaining fixtures the top 8 are all playing one another.

Remaining Fixtures:

Sheff Utd: Ipswitch, Barnsley, Derby, Forest, Burnley, Swansea, Palace

Cardiff: Swansea, Derby, Palace, Burnley, Preston, Charlton, Ipswitch, Sheff Wed.

Burnley: Derby, QPR, Cardiff, Sheff Utd, Southampton, City,

Preston: City, B/Pool, Donny, Cardiff, B/Ham, QPR

Swansea: Cardiff, Norwich, Barnsley, City, Sheff Utd, Blackpool

Table:

Wolves: 93

Reading: 84

Birmingham: 84

Sheff Utd: 78

Cardiff: 75

City: 72

Burnley: 72

Preston: 71

Swansea: 70

Why do I get the feeling that it will come down to the last game V Burnley to decide who gets 6th spot.

It's literally sh*t or bust now - let's get behind the boys and prolong our season a little more!

In City we believe.

I did it and we needed to beat Burnley on the last day to make 6th , which was the same prediction I came up with this time last month.

Maynard's :superman: double first half hattrick did the business :fingerscrossed:

I always thought March would be tough for us , but April great , so just go tell the fat lady to keep her gob shut for the moment

:winner_third_h4h:

I did it and we needed to beat Burnley on the last day to make 6th , which was the same prediction I came up with this time last month.

Maynard's :superman: double first half hattrick did the business :fingerscrossed:

I always thought March would be tough for us , but April great , so just go tell the fat lady to keep her gob shut for the moment

:winner_third_h4h:

:wacko: Nuts mate.

Play offs are not mathmatically impossible but being honest we probably need to win 4 or 5 back to back to even have a sniff.

We're simply not good enough at the moment to achieve this. Sorry to piss on your fire but thats the way it is. 70 points is normally enough to get you in the mix for the 6th spot. We're on 58 with 18 to play for so we can only afford to lose 1 more match this season assuming we win 4 of the final 6...

Hi,friend: I find a good shop www.fendsell.com ,there have some beautiful shoes and bags "Christian Louboutin shoes,UGG boots and some bags" the quality is fine and the price is cheap ,if you like,you can come here to have a look.

BOG OFF

2nd reading 81 pts gd 33

5th CITY 74 points gd 14

I reckon you mis-calaculated somewhere, but sure would like to see Cardiff in 7th!!!!!

I reckon you mis-calaculated somewhere, but sure would like to see Cardiff in 7th!!!!!

i can see cardiff going belly up, having had two sent off in the last game and with so many games in quick sucession i can see cardiff sliding outta the picture

city to win 5 - preston(h), ipswich (h) sheff wed (h) nottm forest (a) swanseas(a) draw v burnley last game of season so both teams make it in the play offs

doesnt seem so unreasonable does it?

we have to win 5 outta 6 really to be in with any kind of shout, but ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

i always see myself as a bit psychic:D

i even feel lucky.. stop having negative views... start believing..

1.Wolves.............95-

2.Birmingham......82 -

3.Reading............80 -

-Bit Of A Gap

4.Sheff Utd..........79 -

5.Cardiff.77 -

6.BRISTOL CITY...74-

22.Norwich..........45

23.N.Forest..........45

24.Charlton.........35

Archived