IGNORED

Wolves Still Looking At Marvin.

Guest Bigdave60

Guest westy
If they come up with the right cash (which they presumably will if Prem bound) then I can only see one outcome, and that is Marvin leaving.

I very much hope that you are not right again!!

But unfortunately I have to agree unless we can make him a super offer but seeing how watson is getting on I can't see him wanting to hang out in the CCC for much longer

I very much hope that you are not right again!!

But unfortunately I have to agree unless we can make him a super offer but seeing how watson is getting on I can't see him wanting to hang out in the CCC for much longer

I think as you, if they come in with an acceptable offer the Club would at least probably feel obliged to inform ME that an offer has been made. That then means that it is down to him if he stays or goes. If I remember correctly the Club have said in the past, that players would be informed of offers made that the Club find acceptable, and they would'nt stand in the way of a player who felt that the move would better his carier.

I think as you, if they come in with an acceptable offer the Club would at least probably feel obliged to inform ME that an offer has been made. That then means that it is down to him if he stays or goes. If I remember correctly the Club have said in the past, that players would be informed of offers made that the Club find acceptable, and they would'nt stand in the way of a player who felt that the move would better his carier.

When is his contract up?

Archived