IGNORED

Hey Everyone!

BigP

Hello everyone,

Just joined as you can all see, wanting to get some educated post match breakdown (might have come to the wrong place though!), amongst other things as I'm living in Munich for the time being. Missing good old fashioned Bristolion banter and of course saturdays at the real theatre of dreams!

Hello everyone,

Just joined as you can all see, wanting to get some educated post match breakdown (might have come to the wrong place though!), amongst other things as I'm living in Munich for the time being. Missing good old fashioned Bristolion banter and of course saturdays at the real theatre of dreams!

Welcome mate - I don't suppose Bayern are a bad alternative to City whilst you're over there though, and they do play in red!

Welcome mate - I don't suppose Bayern are a bad alternative to City whilst you're over there though, and they do play in red!

Would be good be to have the chance, but almost impossible! Have seen 1860 a couple of times though, great stadium.

Would be good be to have the chance, but almost impossible! Have seen 1860 a couple of times though, great stadium.

1860 - wasn't that who Agostino went to? Pretty certain I read he's back in Oz now.

Could've started the 'Ago, Ago, Ago, Ago, Ago, Ago, Agostino' chant!

Archived