IGNORED

Quid A Kid "throughout Stadium"

CotswoldRed

Of course East End ST holders know the rules when they sign up for a season ticket, but I'm really hacked off that we can't take advantage of the quid-a-kid offer.

This stupid restriction on general admission to the East End is a complete ar$e.

GET THE YOUNGSTERS IN THE EE!

RANT OVER.

I appreciate what you are saying, however i have my reservations about letting "Kids" into the East end.

I thoroughly enjoy my saturday afternoons in the east end, but should kids really be in there?

Theres the swearing issue to consider,not just the constant tirade of "wan*er, wan*er", but the endless choruses of "my ol man said be a r*vers fan, i said #### off bo**ocks your a ****", and what about "paul trollo*es mother is a wh*re"??

Then theres the "baiting" of the away fans, everyone giving it billy big bollo*ks and inviting the awy fans, "outside" for some sort of ruckus.

I'm really not sure, that us adults should be enforced to putting up with such behaviour. Keep the kids out!!!!!

I appreciate what you are saying, however i have my reservations about letting "Kids" into the East end.

I thoroughly enjoy my saturday afternoons in the east end, but should kids really be in there?

Theres the swearing issue to consider,not just the constant tirade of "wan*er, wan*er", but the endless choruses of "my ol man said be a r*vers fan, i said #### off bo**ocks your a ****", and what about "paul trollo*es mother is a wh*re"??

Then theres the "baiting" of the away fans, everyone giving it billy big bollo*ks and inviting the awy fans, "outside" for some sort of ruckus.

I'm really not sure, that us adults should be enforced to putting up with such behaviour. Keep the kids out!!!!!

I understand what your saying, but I want to take my nephew every now and then, he's been really getting interested in football and city, but its proving difficult. When my son is old enough and really wants to go, I'll move, but to get young uns interested and go to the odd game, its very awkward.

I've managed to get my 5 and 7 year old children into a few games this season in the EE. They love it and really enjoy the singing. They are also very upset when they can't go (i.e. much of the time).

The swearing is an issue, but something that we just have to accept I think.

Archived