IGNORED

Alex Fisher

gater2

Living in Oxford I've been to see a few games here and there and been keeping up to date-ish with goings on. One player I've been quite impressed with is Alex Fisher, only 18, striker. I know Gary J has scouts everywhere and probably won't ever see this, but on the off chance he does (or anyone else at the club), I'd recommend having a look at him. They've sent him out on loan to Oxford City for experience, where he's been scoring a few. I know that doesn't sound that amazing, and before I get slated, all I'm saying is he's looked good when I've seen him, he's young, and might be worth a look at. People rate him quite highly who I've spoken to and say he might have a bright future.

Alex Fisher

I know anyone can look good on youtube but:

I'm moving to Didcot next week, and hope to get to the Kassam before the season end (probably the final game of the year)

If you tell me where you sit, we could wear our colours and try to get Drink up Thy Zider going...

I don't go that often, and I've got my final exams coming up, so I don't know whether I'll be at another one before the end of the season. But if I am, will get in touch!

It doesn't boost young Fisher's credentials hugely that Oxford have chosen to despatch him out on loan while they sign Lewis Haldane on loan from the gas themselves. :noexpression:

As I said, he's only 18, I think they wanted to guarantee him a bit of first team football. Apparently he's in touch with Wolves and might have a trial there.

He's 6'3, got a huge leap on him and technically very able. Oxford say he isn't physical enough for conference level for the time being, but his pace, touch and heading ability may stand him in good stead as he continues to grow. Definately worth a look imo from what I have seen, also not a bad finish past David James on that youtube clip!

i also live in oxford, cowley to be precise, ive watched oxford united play about 10 times, fisher playing/ appearing in 5. he is not on loan at oxford city he is actually on a short term contract untill the end of the season as i watch oxford city a bit and my teacher plays for them and my other teacher is vice chairman.

in my opinion 'fishy' is a good player but no where near as good as any championship player - even not as good as bas savage and thats saying something. but bcfc should sign james clarke, ex oxford united now plays for oxford city he's 17 and brilliant

Archived