IGNORED

New Retro England Shirt....

Bris Red

Ive not seen it mentioned anywere on here, but i have to say the new England shirt looks fantastic. The last few yeras we seem to have had terrible shirt desgins, but this year Umbro really seem to have made something truly original and unique.

I havnt bought an England shirt since Euro 96, but i can see myself getting one for this world cup!

Ive not seen it mentioned anywere on here, but i have to say the new England shirt looks fantastic. The last few yeras we seem to have had terrible shirt desgins, but this year Umbro really seem to have made something truly original and unique.

I havnt bought an England shirt since Euro 96, but i can see myself getting one for this world cup!

Glad someone else thinks so. Love the retro feel about it with no stupid blue flashes like the previous incarnation. That was almost as awful as the 80's shirts...

And I would bet the reason for this classier and more proffessional shirt is that it's not really made by umbro. It's a nike shirt under an Umbro distribution tag.

As I said a few weeks back Nike make the finest and classiest kits in the world just take Brazil for example.

And to think those idiots on talksport said it looked like a tennis shirt. Dipsticks.

I've always been a lover of retro shirts and am very very much impressed with the shirt. Pre-ordered mine saterday from Sports Direct with online discount of 10% :)

Overall it cost me 39.95 which is the cheapest I found it.

I'm still waiting though for City to Bring Back The Robin and put pinstripes on the strips! :fingerscrossed:

Saying that I love the Ipswich kit.

You're havin a laugh surely.... it's a polo shirt with a badge on it!

It's an OK shirt IMO... nothing special. Although saying that, I'm sure I'll be buying one ready for next year's World Cup!

Glad someone else thinks so. Love the retro feel about it with no stupid blue flashes like the previous incarnation. That was almost as awful as the 80's shirts...

And I would bet the reason for this classier and more proffessional shirt is that it's not really made by umbro. It's a nike shirt under an Umbro distribution tag.

As I said a few weeks back Nike make the finest and classiest kits in the world just take Brazil for example.

And to think those idiots on talksport said it looked like a tennis shirt. Dipsticks.

I think they look more like cricket players personally. Having said that it's a nice smart simple top but living the past really.

All they need is to come out on a pony with a stick and they can all play polo, even got the little number on the front.

It's crap dislike it intensely. Should've waited seven years and had a proper retro shirt in red.

Archived