IGNORED

Interesting Fact...

SimplyRed

...between 28th February and our last home game of the season on 25th April, there are NO standard 3pm kick-offs on a Saturday at Ashton Gate!

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy the standard Saturday afternoon ritual and find this rather sad.

:(:disapointed2se:

I'm gutted this saturday i have to miss the game for the first time in years down the gate i have to be on the doors for a private party at 7pm

...between 28th February and our last home game of the season on 25th April, there are NO standard 3pm kick-offs on a Saturday at Ashton Gate!

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy the standard Saturday afternoon ritual and find this rather sad.

Agree 100%. Football should have 2 KO times, 3 pm on a Sat & 7.45 on a Tues night.

Agreed, I've been stuffed out of site this season particularly with so many Tuesday night matches. It leaves one over-exposed to "shopping-with-the-missus" syndrome with so many non-City Saturdays!

I'm afraid this comes with relative success. Sky want to broadcast our games.

If you subscribe to Sky/Setanta you are partly responsible for the kickoff time.

I take your point, but why does it always seem to be the home games?

I quite enjoy seeing the away games on Sky!

:blush::dance:

I take your point, but why does it always seem to be the home games?

I quite enjoy seeing the away games on Sky!

:blush::dance:

Not sure why really. Of course as a season ticket holder who can't get to every away game, I'd rather them broadcast more away fixtures.

Perhaps the Sky commentary team like the local curry house near the ground so insist on popping down?

Archived