IGNORED

Who Will Be Sold In The Summer?

purely cus I'm bored at the moment, which players do you think maybe sold over the summer. this doesnt mean released or contracts not renewed, but first team players who will attract bids from other clubs?

think its a given that marvin is going to be gone. i also think we will get serious bids for mcindoe and fontaine. maybe also skuse with the form he has been in.

think thats about it for players we may sell at the right price. cant see there being much interest for anyone else.

The only players I could see attracting bids from above are Fonts and Skuse and I think that unlikely.

Marvin has had too many injury problems this season, Maynard hasn't made enough of an impact and most of our other regular first teamers are too old to interest clubs higher up the food chain.

I doubt we will sell anybody we want to keep because we don't need to so will require completely unreasonable prices which buyers won't be willing to pay.

Trundle - think we've seen the last of him in a City shirt. Will all depend if someone will pay the wages, will be interesting to see what we ask for too

McCombe - not sure why, just got a sneaky he could be on his way

Sproule - not done it here, a move back north of the border perhaps

McIndoe - must have itchy feet by now

Fontaine, Skuse, Basso & Elliott - may get bids from bigger clubs

Trundle - think we've seen the last of him in a City shirt. Will all depend if someone will pay the wages, will be interesting to see what we ask for too

McCombe - not sure why, just got a sneaky he could be on his way

Sproule - not done it here, a move back north of the border perhaps

McIndoe - must have itchy feet by now

Fontaine, Skuse, Basso & Elliott - may get bids from bigger clubs

Can't see McCombe going - I think Johnson likes the option of a beanpole at the back.

McIndoe is a possibility though.

I think we could see bids for Basso, Fontaine and Elliot. Out those 3 I think Fontaine would be the biggest loss if he moved on.

With regard to Trundle we would be lucky to get any fee considering his contract. Even a 50% cut in his wages would still to much for many clubs. I think were stuck with him until contract runs down.

I think Trundle will be sold. I think there will be a League One club that`ll see themselves as the club to get him going again. And also, they`ll look at his track record at that level with Swansea as a plus to sign him as well.

A few fringe players (not a great deal though) like the two Wilson`s, Weale etc.

GJ has already said he wants to keep B Wilson next season and i thought J Wilson was one of the rising stars out of the youth set up what makes you think GJ will want to offload him,?

Archived