IGNORED

Gas Clowns Ground Funding.

roylegalatyeo

Just Read the Evil Post headlines online,seems the squatters are still looking for some mug to put up the money to develope the minimal.A bigger laugh is that they are going to rebuild in the summer.More tarpaulins,and kids wendy houses i suppose?What abunch of jokers.

Different to what was reported on Rad Brizz this afternoon, quote Higgs, no decision has been made at the moment whether work will start on the redevelopment of the Memorial Ground, in the current financial climate BRFC will make no decision that could adversely affect the club, it could be that we need to hold back on the redevelopment until a later date, a lot of things need to be looked at.

How true, start by looking at your gate receipts, i doubt they would cover the cost of a wendy house yet alone a new football stadium.

Just Read the Evil Post headlines online,seems the squatters are still looking for some mug to put up the money to develope the minimal.A bigger laugh is that they are going to rebuild in the summer.More tarpaulins,and kids wendy houses i suppose?What abunch of jokers.

Sounds like they are barely more than a year or so ahead of us doesn't it.

I'll be a lot more smug when ours is coming out of the ground.

Not saying we will have the same issues but..

Sounds like they are barely more than a year or so ahead of us doesn't it.

I'll be a lot more smug when ours is coming out of the ground.

Not saying we will have the same issues but..

the first tented footie ground ??? funded by an Arab camel herder

Guest MaloneFM

Glass houses ladies and gentlemen, glass houses.

Sir Steve has bought the land. But he isn't going to stump up for the whole stadium and by the sounds of it there's going to be a struggle.

Unless of course someone knows any different?

Archived