IGNORED

Bl**dy Stv!

Edinburgh Red

Still mad as, STV do not show FA Cup or any Internation Footy........last night they had a 24yr old Bond film on.

Have emailed them and they say it's for commercial reasons, well considering Welsh ITV and N Ireland have it I am finding living up here soooooooo frustrating.

No I don't have Sky or cable (our street isn't cabled up and the block of flats would have to pay £800 for a shared Sky dish), only saving grace is that I'm moving to a house shortly and will be able to get Sky......What a massive relief.

Hope others exiled in Scotland are having more luck!!

Email STV if you get a chance and complain.......they are fed up with me, could be done for stalking soon!!

Still mad as, STV do not show FA Cup or any Internation Footy........last night they had a 24yr old Bond film on.

Have emailed them and they say it's for commercial reasons, well considering Welsh ITV and N Ireland have it I am finding living up here soooooooo frustrating.

No I don't have Sky or cable (our street isn't cabled up and the block of flats would have to pay £800 for a shared Sky dish), only saving grace is that I'm moving to a house shortly and will be able to get Sky......What a massive relief.

Hope others exiled in Scotland are having more luck!!

Email STV if you get a chance and complain.......they are fed up with me, could be done for stalking soon!!

Try living in Germany! Whenever City are on sky, so is international rugby it seems this season, and for some strange reason rugby is big with the expats here, so footy comes second in the pub. Boooooo!

Archived