IGNORED

A369 Bower Ashton

redfred

To anyone who usually uses the A369 from Jct 19 Gordano/Portishead to get to Ashton Gate and parks along the road down by the police stables in Bower Ashton, there are roadworks and temporary traffic lights outside the stables that are likely to cause traffic chaos tomorrow. Due to the length of the roadworks there are less places to park than normal along there as well, so get there nice and early i'd suggest.

To anyone who usually uses the A369 from Jct 19 Gordano/Portishead to get to Ashton Gate and parks along the road down by the police stables in Bower Ashton, there are roadworks and temporary traffic lights outside the stables that are likely to cause traffic chaos tomorrow. Due to the length of the roadworks there are less places to park than normal along there as well, so get there nice and early i'd suggest.

Cheers for raising the awareness.

Is this a late April Fools? I can't believe something like this would escape the NTTDS Ashton Gate Roadworks Alert Service (NAGRAS).

Is this a late April Fools? I can't believe something like this would escape the NTTDS Ashton Gate Roadworks Alert Service (NAGRAS).

Sadly it's no April Fools and i gave 'NAGRAS' ample time to raise the issue before i trod on his toes with this one.

Sadly it's no April Fools and i gave 'NAGRAS' ample time to raise the issue before i trod on his toes with this one.

There were roadworks there for the cardiff game but they moved all the bits and pieces off the road for the weekend, maybe they will do the same ?

Or maybe they are further into the works now and cant move them?

Not any help!!!!!!!!!! does any one know for sure wether they will be there or not?

Dark Side is normally laid back and slow to be roused to anger, but this "getting in first" with roadwork news takes us into unchartered territory. :o

You freely admit you have blatently trodden on his toes with this 'matchday parking alert' so I wouldn't like to be in your shoes when he finds out.

Dark Side's toes will be throbbing so there's every chance he'll furiously and mercilessly STAMP on yours in return.

As his wrath steadily mounts on reading your post, I fear the inevitable sight of an enraged Dark Side :grr: and flying cones in the Bower Ashton area to be the absolute minimum reaction.

Archived