IGNORED

City Til I Die - Images From The Book

Milo

This video shows images that are contained within the "City 'Til I Die" book which was launched by Bristol City Supporters Trust on 4th April 2009. We hope that the pictures will tempt a few of you to buy the book so that you can read the stories that go with the images. Books are available for £10 at the Bristol City Megastore and can be bought online at bcfconline.

Thanks to everyone who contributed a story, pre-ordered the book or is about to buy it. It really is a great read.

CTIDbanner.gif

:clap: .... great promotional ad, -well worth watching.

I'm sure the actual book will be just as interesting, & that video ad will surely whet a few appetites for it, nice one! :clapping: Hope you sell loads.

(ps: probably the best City related promotion since GJ took us into the Championship.. :) )

pps: note to publishers/printers, expect a bumper order for more copies to be coming your way soon, this books got 'bestseller' written all over it! :fingerscrossed:

This video shows images that are contained within the "City 'Til I Die" book which was launched by Bristol City Supporters Trust on 4th April 2009. We hope that the pictures will tempt a few of you to buy the book so that you can read the stories that go with the images. Books are available for £10 at the Bristol City Megastore and can be bought online at bcfconline.

Thanks to everyone who contributed a story, pre-ordered the book or is about to buy it. It really is a great read.

Cant this link be pinned at the top of the forum for a while?

Brilliant - I'll be getting a copy of the book.

Just seeing that pic from the Williams across to the old Open End gave me goosebumps - that's where I stood back in 1986 when the love affair started.

The X on that image (open end) was where it all started for me so I asked Legends Publishing to include it in the book (which they did - happy days). The ground looks bloody empty in the image (reserve game or old 4th division days) but it gives you a great picture of what the gate looked like back then.

Tomo

The X on that image (open end) was where it all started for me so I asked Legends Publishing to include it in the book (which they did - happy days). The ground looks bloody empty in the image (reserve game or old 4th division days) but it gives you a great picture of what the gate looked like back then.

Tomo

Good on you Tomo - you never forget your first experiences, and that certainly brought them all back for me.

Think it was Cotswold Red on another thread earlier this week said that although the new ground is all very exciting and a step in the right direction, think of all those memories were leaving behind at The Gate.

Loved the pics of those real nasty flags from the trips to Wembley in the old Freight Rover, still got mine in the loft. And just seeing the 'Hirerite' shirt makes me nostalgic about the good old days!

My son bought me the book as a late birthday present. Made my day. Great book, well done to those who made it possible and those who contributed stories.

Had it off my girls for a birthday present at the weekend too - not had chance to look at it properly yet, but some of the pics in there bring back some great memories. Has CP says, well done to all!

i recieved my 1st of 2 copies as am getting one for my dad also but wondering when the 2nd book will arrive.

Were you one of the people who pre-ordered their copy? I was responsible for posting all of those out, and I know I sent a few to Australia. If you have ordered once since then, then the club are responsible for posting them out, and you will have to take your query up with them.

Hope that answers your question, if you have any further questions feel free to PM me, or email me marie@bristolcityst.org.uk

Were you one of the people who pre-ordered their copy? I was responsible for posting all of those out, and I know I sent a few to Australia. If you have ordered once since then, then the club are responsible for posting them out, and you will have to take your query up with them.

Hope that answers your question, if you have any further questions feel free to PM me, or email me marie@bristolcityst.org.uk

Yes i pre-ordered both of them.

I will wait a few more days and see if it turns up.

Thanx for your help Dollymarie, by the way it is a top read.

Archived