IGNORED

Gerry Gow Sighted In The East End Yesterday

Frome Valley

Gerry Gow is my all time City hero, and the flag was the highlight of the game for me yesterday.

Superb those involved.

Legend.

no probs and thanks to all who donated money towards the flag.

we hope in the future to get more flags done with legends faces on them,

maybe atyeo or wedlock.

Gerry Gow will be making a visit to the Three Lions soon and joining fans at Ashton Gate. details to follow.

img9033048.jpg

img9033068.jpg

FLAGG008.jpg

FLAGG009.jpg

FLAGG010.jpg

FLAGG011.jpg

FLAGG012.jpg

FLAGG013.jpg

FLAGG014.jpg

FLAGG015.jpg

http://www.bcfc3lions.co.uk/page139.html

I'm not having a go but can't we spread them about the place. All three in a line doesn't look as good as say one in each stand with a few Brazil and England flags floating around and maybe some scarfs.

How quality would it look getting all the eastenders to raise their scarves (like Liverpool's Kop does) before matches singing 'We Always Believe'?

I'm not having a go but can't we spread them about the place. All three in a line doesn't look as good as say one in each stand with a few Brazil and England flags floating around and maybe some scarfs.

If other stands want to do that then its up to them.

Raise the money and get people to wave them.

If they did, it would look fantastic.

The Supporters club could help fans raise money for some . One flag on its own in front of the Dolman would look a bit lost.

You have seen the flag now come and meet the man!!! Gerry gow and head of gow on Bank holiday monday after the match (city vs ipswich). The city legend and flag will be in The Three lions pub from 6pm onwards

Presumably coming to Ipswich game?

A song for Gerry?

You have seen the flag now come and meet the man!!! Gerry gow and head of gow on Bank holiday monday after the match (city vs ipswich). The city legend and flag will be in The Three lions pub from 6pm onwards

also heard that Mark Dudbridge ( City fan ) is taking on Kevin Painter ( Ipswich fan )

on the same evening in the Lions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dudbridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Painter

Gerry Gow is my all time City hero, and the flag was the highlight of the game for me yesterday.

Superb those involved.

Legend. Without doubt the greatest player to ever wear the number 4 shirt .With the sheer guts and fire shown by Gerry and the boys City reached the promise land. Sorry no where near the same graft and fire evident this season .

Archived