IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal Forms

Taz

Two points regarding the Renewal Forms.

1. Not sure about anybody else, but I received my renewal form this morning. My main "grumble" doesn't actually effect me, but I think the club has shot themselves in the foot slightly.

The deadline is Friday 7th May (as the form says). That's fine for us supporters who use the forum, and have access to the internet at home or in work, but what about those supporters who have no access!?

If you are a current season ticket holder without Internet Access, then you would have received your renewal form this morning (or over the weekend possibly), giving you less than a week to find the cash to pay for next seasons ticket.

So this leads me to the following question: Does the club naturally presume that every season ticket holder has Internet Access!? Otherwise unless you have a bit of money, or have been saving up all year, a lot of people could find this a very hard target to meet. In my opinion this will mean that the number of people that will have signed up for next seasons ticket by the weekend, will not be as great as if these forms were sent out say 3-4 weeks earlier. Or what about extending the deadline?

2. My next point is concerning payment by Direct Debit. I'm 19, get paid a decent salary but due to my age bracket, I now move up from Student/Under 19 to an Adult price - which is currently twice as much.

Now I can appreciate that prices will and have to go up after a while, but what about introducing payment by Direct Debit - I think it would go down quite well.

Sorry I forgot, you can pay for your Season Ticket in this way - but only after the prices go up after this deadline!! So much for rewarding the loyal supporters eh!?

The fact is, if you were able to pay by DD now, I would have renewed my Ticket when the announcement was first made. I can't find £275 just like that. I have a loan to pay, a car to run (Petrol, Insurance, Tax etc), and other financial commitments to keep to. Unfortunately these other commitments take priority over Bristol City at the moment.

I know I am not the only person annoyed at this, as I have saw a couple of posts on the Steve/Colin forum about DD's.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why does the club only want my business when the prices are jacked up!?

I'm City through and through, but I aint made of money.

I have paid by Direct Debit all this season... Only £15 per installment..

This season I am going to get a season ticket though'. :P:P

Not at the current prices your not :@

I have paid for my ST in the same way for the past two seasons - by DD. I just don't see what the problem is with giving us the option to have it at the cheaper prices now :sub:

I know its not a renewal form but details were on the programme at the Brighton match
OK yeh fair enough I forgot about that, but again we are dealing with presumptions.

So now you have to be a season ticket holder that has Internet Access, or know somebody that does and rely on them telling you, and have to buy a programme at every game?

I'm all worried now! :sub: I havent got a renewal form and i'm a season ticket holder , if i want to renew it do i just go to the club shop or what??
Download app from the tickets section of the main site and take that to AG.

I did this today as I left before my renewal form arrived.

Not at the current prices your not :@

I have paid for my ST in the same way for the past two seasons - by DD. I just don't see what the problem is with giving us the option to have it at the cheaper prices now :angry:

Calm down geez its only a commercial.... :P

I was joking I did'nt have a Season ticket this term , I paid per match. :sub:

I can see where you are coming from though. If they didnt want to do DD, then I spose they could arrange finance, with the cost of admissions next year. -_-;)

• Admin
OK yeh fair enough I forgot about that, but again we are dealing with presumptions.

So now you have to be a season ticket holder that has Internet Access, or know somebody that does and rely on them telling you, and have to buy a programme at every game?

.....or read the Evening Post where the details were announced the day after they were released on the Official Site.

So you have to either:

• have internet access
  • know another City fan with internet access
  • read the Evening Post
  • know another City fan who reads the Evening Post
  • buy a programme
  • know another City fan who reads the programme

Why does the Club make things so hard for us? :sub:

Archived