IGNORED

Brum V Wolves

SuperDziek

Anyone else hate/despise both teams?!

Have to admit to being envious at the quality on the benches tonight though. The likes of Gary O'Connor and James McFadden on Birmingham's, and Andy Keogh and Matt Jarvis on Wolves'. Shows the strength and depth that the teams at the top have but we don't quite yet have. (not to mention parachute payments in Brum's case)

at least it will be two less thug match matches to attend,sadly replaced by another-WBA

so one out of three ain't bad

I'd prefer brum to win so both will be gone up to the top flight, although I will miss the near-ness of the two teams

replaced by Boro and Newcastle?

if they are both gone by then, maybe Sky might follow the teams in 3/4/5/6/7/8 place

who will show TWO final day fixtures

which could/should be Burnley(against ourselves)

at least it will save a long trip to Norff Lancashire

last days fixtures

Sunday, 3 May 2009

Burnley v Bristol City, 13:15

Charlton v Norwich, 13:15

Crystal Palace v Sheff Utd, 13:15

Ipswich v Coventry, 13:15

Nottm Forest v Southampton, 13:15

Plymouth v Barnsley, 13:15

Preston v QPR, 13:15

Reading v Birmingham, 13:15

Sheff Wed v Cardiff, 13:15

Swansea v Blackpool, 13:15

Watford v Derby, 13:15

Wolverhampton v Doncaster, 13:15

Can't really see why we should/could be an obvious choice for TV coverage. Forest/Saints should be a nailed on cert and I imagine Reading/Brum will be too if things stay the way they are. Every chance that the four teams could be playing for two spots, 1 up and 1 down.

Very poor game yesterday, IMO...

and a terrible foul by Carsley,which could have done serious injury to Iwelumo..

I think that the difference between a team like ours and these teams is the quality of the reserves (ex: Adebola out -> Styvar :huh: ) and the continuity of results, because in terms of playing quality , teams like us,Swansea,Burnley,Preston play often better.

Archived