IGNORED

Alter Ego

Dorset_Cider

Don't miss it......... My alter ego 'Dave_Sexy' will be showing that anyone can be a DJ

We all know that DJ's are rubbish and Dorset_Cider will prove the point when his alter ego 'Dave_Sexy'

Does a guest spot on 'Max's Magic Circles' Tuesday 7th April 2009

Broadcast on the mighty WirelessFM..... live from London Town sometime between 10:30 and 11PM onwards

I'm Bristol City....... it's Division 1 football for Bristol City FC circa 1976-77 and into 1978 and the slide ...... The sounds have more teenage rebellion in the grooves than many a 2009 sound has!

You think you're hard..... but you're not

Check out the Old School Punk (As in Old Skool Punk Sounds from 1977 to 1978)

Tunes from Johnny Moped, Eater, Celia & The Mutations, Buzzcocks, Richard Hell &The Voidoids, Johnny Thunders Heartbreakers,Cherry Vanilla

and many others......... it's how I remember it...... oh to be 14 again............ Kids today don't know they are born!!!!

Kids of today...... find out what them old farts are banging on about.

Hit 'teh' link at the right time goto radio ..Tuesday 7th April check out Max too!

Some time between 10:30 And 11PM

http://www.wirelessfm.net/

If you are really brave go in the chatroom and ask me a question...... all welcome

UP THE CITY!

Don't miss it......... My alter ego 'Dave_Sexy' will be showing that anyone can be a DJ

We all know that DJ's are rubbish and Dorset_Cider will prove the point when his alter ego 'Dave_Sexy'

Does a guest spot on 'Max's Magic Circles' Tuesday 7th April 2009

Broadcast on the mighty WirelessFM..... live from London Town sometime between 10:30 and 11PM onwards

I'm Bristol City....... it's Division 1 football for Bristol City FC circa 1976-77 and into 1978 and the slide ...... The sounds have more teenage rebellion in the grooves than many a 2009 sound has!

You think you're hard..... but you're not

Check out the Old School Punk (As in Old Skool Punk Sounds from 1977 to 1978)

Tunes from Johnny Moped, Eater, Celia & The Mutations, Buzzcocks, Richard Hell &The Voidoids, Johnny Thunders Heartbreakers,Cherry Vanilla

and many others......... it's how I remember it...... oh to be 14 again............ Kids today don't know they are born!!!!

Kids of today...... find out what them old farts are banging on about.

Hit 'teh' link at the right time goto radio ..Tuesday 7th April check out Max too!

Some time between 10:30 And 11PM

http://www.wirelessfm.net/

If you are really brave go in the chatroom and ask me a question...... all welcome

UP THE CITY!

Sexy, If you play Bingo Masters Breakout I may tune in.

Archived