Key Games In Our Season

Always Believesham

Cardiff Vs Burnley

Cardiff Vs Preston

Burnley Vs Sheffield Utd

Birmingham Vs Preston

Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea

If Johnson Can Rally The Troops, the pray-offs are still in our hands

If we win each of / 4 of the remaining five we'll gain at least 2 points on most of our rivals on more than one occasion

Clutching at straws maybe but if we can put together a run (which we'd need to do) then we go into this farce with momentum

Tough Games For us coming up ... but real belief can see us through this... and even if we miss out, i've enjoyed this season Look forward to next seasonin at least the championship

Thrilled with safety ... the last thing we wanted was to do a Colchester or Even Leeds after their PO exploits

Thrilled with safety ... the last thing we wanted was to do a Colchester or Even Leeds after their PO exploits

Too true. Interestingly out of the 3 teams that failed in the PO's last season we have done the best. In truth most expected Watford to struggle, but Palace were in many people's top 6.

So the best thing that can happen for us is for Cardiff and Sheff Utd in particular to power ahead and win their games against our rivals. We're not going to catch those two anyway, so they may as well take points from the other teams that might finish 6th. Not sure I can bring myself to want Cardiff to win, but I'll give it a go.

My head says we won't do it this year even if some other results go our way - winning at Swansea (and even at Forest) may be beyond us if we can't play a bit better than we have in the last couple of games. But we've gone on runs before, and over four games anything is possible.

I'm not holding my breath, but I'm not quite giving up on it yet, either.

COME ON CITY!!!!

Cardiff Vs Burnley

Cardiff Vs Preston

Burnley Vs Sheffield Utd

Birmingham Vs Preston

Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea

If Johnson Can Rally The Troops, the pray-offs are still in our hands

If we win each of / 4 of the remaining five we'll gain at least 2 points on most of our rivals on more than one occasion

Clutching at straws maybe but if we can put together a run (which we'd need to do) then we go into this farce with momentum

Tough Games For us coming up ... but real belief can see us through this... and even if we miss out, i've enjoyed this season Look forward to next seasonin at least the championship

we need to average a point a game more than burnley before we play them. Thankfully they are the team with the worst goal difference or else our task would be nigh impossibo!

I say its dooable. I really think its down to gj to motivate the troops again. Terrible to see bradleys head dropping on saturday.Were due another victory thats for sure!

Beat forest and were still in touch. The horse hasnt quite bolted yet so shut the ######n gate....Forest 0 city 3!

Archived