IGNORED

Gas Get Some Good News!

Hanhamreds

The current franchise for the pasty huts has been terminated

Haha - even the pasty company is jumping ship! Things are going well at the gas then!

Mind you, as much as I laugh.... from what other fans have told me who have visited both the Mem and Ashton Gate in the past have said that the food there wipes the floor with ours. But then again, when you only have a few fans to feed I suppose its easier to get it right!

Haha - even the pasty company is jumping ship! Things are going well at the gas then!

Mind you, as much as I laugh.... from what other fans have told me who have visited both the Mem and Ashton Gate in the past have said that the food there wipes the floor with ours. But then again, when you only have a few fans to feed I suppose its easier to get it right!

I don't think they actually jumped ship, more than likely made to walk the gang plank, according to some sags the guy selling the pasties was found rolling around on the floor of his van drunk as a skunk before their last home game, mind you I honestly wouldn't blame him, having to go to that sesspit on matchdays would surely drive the founder of Alcaholics Anonamous to drink.

I don't think they actually jumped ship, more than likely made to walk the gang plank, according to some sags the guy selling the pasties was found rolling around on the floor of his van drunk as a skunk before their last home game, mind you I honestly wouldn't blame him, having to go to that sesspit on matchdays would surely drive the founder of Alcaholics Anonamous to drink.

What shall we do with the drunken seller?

yep - they inherited the pasties from the rugby club and they are probably some of the best pazzers around easily better then any other footy ground's grub and think BR even got an award once - a bit of a pi$$ take as all down to the rugger.

what a complete eyesore that ground looks, ita a embaressment to Bristol. Flipping bunch of pikeys

What?

It has no lower bowl of seats, it has a different stand on each side of the ground, it has an enclosed home end that could be adapted to safe-standing with a cattle shed-style roof to keep the noise in and it has a crappy little area at the side of the pitch for visiting supporters.

Isn't this what we want for our new stadium? ;)

What?

It has no lower bowl of seats, it has a different stand on each side of the ground, it has an enclosed home end that could be adapted to safe-standing with a cattle shed-style roof to keep the noise in and it has a crappy little area at the side of the pitch for visiting supporters.

Isn't this what we want for our new stadium? ;)

Cat amongst pidgeons!!! I like it! :clapping:

what a complete eyesore that ground looks, ita a embaressment to Bristol. Flipping bunch of pikeys
Me other half is a bus driver and was working on the number 73 when the Gas were playing Leeds. A Leeds fan was on his bus and asked my hubby to tell him when he got to the ground. This he did and told him he could not miss the ground as it is a tin hut and to follow the crowd (yes he was taking the piss) :dancing6:

Guest Red Nee Tot
Me other half is a bus driver and was working on the number 73 when the Gas were playing Leeds. A Leeds fan was on his bus and asked my hubby to tell him when he got to the ground. This he did and told him he could not miss the ground as it is a tin hut and to follow the crowd (yes he was taking the piss) :dancing6:

Next time i catch the number 73 out there. Remind me to give the driver a smack :innocent06:

Archived