IGNORED

Potd @ Florists !

Lee F

I never thought we would take 2000+ but 850 is a pretty poor turnout or is it because there really is no chance of the pray offs? :pray:

Bank holiday week end, away but not a million miles away, thought it would get a few to go. :drunk2:

Guess I was wrong! :blink:

Its quite simple:

Easter - for many, its a family time, more than most weekends.

Credit crunch - a few more counting pennies.

Expensive admission.

Increased number who think we've blown the playoffs already.

A home game only 2 days later.

The police venting their frustration.

OOH Alex you defeatist you, it is not over til the fat lady sings and I ain't singing :disapointed2se: yet!!

You can pretend we still have a chance if you want but the reality is we need 5 straight wins and other results to go our way. Our current form at the moment seems to be draw at home and lose away. Doesn't look too good...

Its quite simple:

Easter - for many, its a family time, more than most weekends.

Credit crunch - a few more counting pennies.

Expensive admission.

Increased number who think we've blown the playoffs already.

A home game only 2 days later.

The police venting their frustration.

Without being too pedantic, I wouldn't exactly say that's simple. While you're spot on with the issues you've singled out, there are a lot of complicated reasons there. If it was just people thinking our season is over, then that would be simple.

On a positive note,it will be just like old times,all true City supporters singing there hearts out for the lads,I think it will be a good day.

All of the fans who jumped on board expecting promotion will have faded into the distance.

The only fans I feel for are the ones who are either working or can't afford to go,these are the ones who really miss out.

Archived