IGNORED

Gavin Williams' Match Fitness

Mr Ed

According to Gary both Marvin and Gav are lacking match sharpness after their lay-offs. Whilst I can understand that comment being applied to Marvin, Gavin only missed one game. I thought he was one of our top performers prior to his injury so struggle to understand why he hasn't come straight back into the team, particularly as we're not winning games at the moment. I'm sure if Louis was fully fit he'd be straight back in on Saturday despite missing two matches through suspension.

According to Gary both Marvin and Gav are lacking match sharpness after their lay-offs. Whilst I can understand that comment being applied to Marvin, Gavin only missed one game. I thought he was one of our top performers prior to his injury so struggle to understand why he hasn't come straight back into the team, particularly as we're not winning games at the moment. I'm sure if Louis was fully fit he'd be straight back in on Saturday despite missing two matches through suspension.

Lets hope he was misquoted otherwise he's taking the piss.

If still feeling the effects then fair enough but sharpness - no way after a game missed.

Archived