IGNORED

Styvar Forgotten Man

riddlesdown red

With the suggestion that Adebola could be off in the close season and if Akinde is not considered not championship material at present does Styvar figure as currently he has played so little football in the first team that money could have been invested elsewhere. Personally if Adebola goes Styvar does not strike me as a natural replacement which is probably why John was brought in so just where is Styvar going to play. Your thought please

I'm disappointed not to have seen more of him. It seems to me that his introduction to English football has been handled badly. When he first arrived he was chucked straight in the team against Premier League oppostion and as the time has gone on he seems further away then ever. Whatever problem there is I don't imagine it's lack of committment or ambition. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't get some decent playing time before the seasons out. If we have nothing to play for by Monday, he has to start rather then bothering with Adebola, John or Trundle, all of whom have uncertain futures.

Styvar and Adebola are actually the two most similar strikers at the club from what I have seen.

Although he has not sparkled as of yet, with a full pre-season behind him and with, what may seem simple and unimportant, the confidence to communicate effectively with his team mates, I am sure that he will start next season pairing Maynard.

Guest ashtonyate
Styvar and Adebola are actually the two most similar strikers at the club from what I have seen.

Although he has not sparkled as of yet, with a full pre-season behind him and with, what may seem simple and unimportant, the confidence to communicate effectively with his team mates, I am sure that he will start next season pairing Maynard.

You think they are similar I don't know what you are watching the only similar think is they wear a City strip Adebola is playing as a target man winning ball in the air strong running Styver I don't think I have ever seen him head a ball yet he is more like Maynard than Adeobla but not so good.

Guest churchill gaffer
With the suggestion that Adebola could be off in the close season and if Akinde is not considered not championship material at present does Styvar figure as currently he has played so little football in the first team that money could have been invested elsewhere. Personally if Adebola goes Styvar does not strike me as a natural replacement which is probably why John was brought in so just where is Styvar going to play. Your thought please

Out the door, hopefully!!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Styvar will come good, however I am concerned that the infamous City boo boys will have run him out of town before he is given a fair crack of the whip.

Next season Strikers will be imo:

Maynard

Akinde

Styvar

Adebola(if he signs the 1 year deal)

1 other.

i have this horrible feeling john will be staying.johnson seems to see something in him

Archived