IGNORED

Decisions Decisions

Percy Parrot

I admit I'm not as good as GJ at being fair and balanced so I thought we should make a list of decisions/things that have gone against us this season. Last season we got away with a few, this season they've gone against us and in general if you're good enough they just don't matter but come on. Let's kick the cat and blame the world!

I'll start:

- Palace away (2nd?) goal against has gone out for a throw in build up.

- Forest away MacAllister charged down and set off from a throw in back to us

- Penalty not given away at QPR on Adebola (ok, not seen this again and it's been quiet so maybe it wasn't)

- Derby away handball block in first half (again not seen again and was at wrong end of the ground)

- Preson home should have had penalty for foul on McCombe in box...

...come on there are loads more.

Blackpool - I think there were TWO handballs in the box, and no penalties.

I seem to recall a couple of solid shouts for penalties when we played Wolves at home as well.

Plus Cardiff shouldn't be allowed to play in the league, because they're not English. And they certainly shouldn't be allowed "emergency loans" when the emergency is that they have a dodgy keeper. Does that count? :englandsmile4wf:

The goal that never was against Swansea at home and the disallowed goal against Sheffield Wednesday because Jamie McCombe is bigger than everyone else and that was clearly unfair on the home side.

I reckon decisons against us this season have cost us at least 78 points, therefore denying us automatic promotion. Never mind.

Lee Johnson doing something wrong in every minute of every game probably caused us to drop at least 60 points, and possibly caused the earthquake in Italy.

The latter suggestion was more likely when Stone John landed after leaping like a salmon to head a ball!

I say - recall Weale, Artus, and Akinde play them all and wilson and styvar and give trundle a run out -

I don't think refs have been too bad this season. We probably got more luck from them last season though.

The ref was poor today but it was hardly his fault that the Forest player charged down the thrown when they shouldn't have. And it wasn't his fault that McCallister was an idiot and that we conceed the free-kick.

1: Scott Murray and Alan Walsh are at fault for being too old.

2: Lee Johnson is too short

3: Nick Carle ruined McIndoe's season by clouting him with his crocodile skin handbag

4: Blackthorn changing the taste of their cider - its not on :disapointed2se:

Or is it simply the fact that our home form has been crap this season???

Ok ok, enough of the gags. I want got old fashioned "was was robbed" incidents. I think we have had a lot go against us this season. I always insist that you can't complain - if you're good enough you deal with these things. But come on - I want these things logged.

I'm looking for unfair goals against us, goals unfairly disallowed, terrible penalties against, pens not given for (though we would clearly miss them anyway) etc.

Archived