IGNORED

Turner, Robins And Wednesday

Tomo

Its all going through our minds .......will Wednesday turn on the style and give 110% effort to help us achieve our dream ?

1) Turner played with Wilson and are good friends

2) Robins enjoyed the Ashton Gate experience

I am not saying Danny has been on the phone but you just hope Mr Turner motivates his players for the sake of an old mate !

Turner's job is at risk though in my opinion. He blasted Bates in the papers recently which aint the best thing to do when your dealing with the ex chelsea chairman !

Bates - give us a break !! PLEASE !

Guest Owls2k
Its all going through our minds .......will Wednesday turn on the style and give 110% effort to help us achieve our dream ?

1) Turner played with Wilson and are good friends

2) Robins enjoyed the Ashton Gate experience

I am not saying Danny has been on the phone but you just hope Mr Turner motivates his players for the sake of an old mate !

Turner's job is at risk though in my opinion. He blasted Bates in the papers recently which aint the best thing to do when your dealing with the ex chelsea chairman !

Bates - give us a break !! PLEASE !

If we do give 100% it wont be for bristol. We played well in both games between you and the owls and took 4 points, I didnt see turner too bothered about it mate then. KEN BATES IN

Archived