IGNORED

Celebrations?

tin

So then, the end of the season is upon us already. If City pull off Mission Impossible at the Gate and achieve 2nd spot where are you guys going to celebrate afterwards? I'm heading into Bristol that night if we do it and am going to get absolutely wasted, no doubt the players will be as well. What about you lot???

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

If City go up on Saturday i will be back on this forum telling you its much more exciting to go up in the plays offs then get up through the anti - climax of second place.

However you would all be too drunk and happy to care .

If its the other way round i shall be larging it in or rather beside Sydney harbour where i celebrated the RWC win.

If City go up on Saturday i will be back on this forum telling you its much more exciting to go up in the plays offs then get up through the anti - climax of second place.

However you would all be too drunk and happy to care .

If its the other way round i shall be larging it in or rather beside Sydney harbour where i celebrated the RWC win.

But it's the way in which we will achieve second place, so please, come back and be bitter, you'll still have to be very very good in 3 matches :dunno:

The Lighthouse Pub in Burnham as its only 60 yards from my house,not too far to crawl home!

No way! I used to go on holidat to burnham every summer and my dad would take me into the lighthouse.

Does it still have the kid's bouncy castle?

I'll be celebrating in Tesco in Totterdown. :@ Sometimes I really wish that I didn't have to work on weekends! It takes the piss :dunno:

O well, at least if we win, if you go into Tesco Express in Totterdown (not that you would becuase you'll be out celebrating :sub: ) you'll be served by a rather happy chappy :sub:

I'll be on a plane heading for Tunisia, so expect to hear of some unruly passengers aboard flight EJ254B. The plane will probably have to do an emergency landing to chuck me off!!!!!

CMON ME BABERS

Guest LeicesterRed

I already have my supply of Blackthorn cooling in the fridge to celebrate when I get home from the match about 8pm on saturday night.

:dunno::sub::sub::sub::(:sub::clap::(

I'll be helping somone else celebrate a big day!!

I'm a mobile Dj and have a wedding booked!! I'll have a quick sprint round the pitch then off to my car then off to a pub called the Anchor to watch other people get drunk!

How great if they are all City fans as well!!

With me City top, in Lincs...getting ratted..if its Saturday, with me father in law in the house if its playoffs...sinking a jar or two dozen,letting the stress go in style...you Reeeeeeeeeeeeeds!!

I know this may seem a stupid question but does anybody reckon we'll be allowed into town in our City shirts? Maybe a possible exception for a season's good work could be made?! :dunno:
I don't know. But if i remember correctly some bars in town had a real problem with city fans in colours after we won the LDV game. So i'm not sure. Highly unlikely because it's a saturday night though.

Guest bristolbred

If we win, and if we get promoted!!, :Costumed34:

If we win, and are just in the play off's!!, :sport19:

I shall be in a little Leicestershire village called Hemmington, and at The Jolly Sailor pub, real ale, and annoying the local Derby and Notts Forest fans about how we are going to dominate Div 1 next season, :Party3: :Party3: :Party3:

Then it's into Derby to an Airline uniform launch with the Mrs', for free booze and to party all night long!! :Party12: :Party12: :Party12:

:dunno::sub:

Guest pudsey

after i've left the gate i will be heading to the new forest for a lads weekend and i will be very drunk and happy singing city songs all night. :Party12: :Party12: :dunno::laugh::laugh:

Alright my City faithful I hope we are all ok tonight because we will be feeling a lot better saturday night!(not sure about sunday morning though! :dunno: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: )

Me and my brother have to get a coach back to sunny London and the stop is by the Hippodrome......Can you lads tell me if there is a decent pub round there?!?!And how will I be able to stumble :Cheeky3: from the Wedlock to the Hippodrome?(If there is a bus or something)

Cheers Lads!!!!!!!

THE REDS ARE GOING UP!!!

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE MATE BUT YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT WILL BE DELEYED UNTIL SATURDAY BECAUSE.........THE REDS ARE GOING UP!

Archived