IGNORED

City 40/1 For The Play-offs

NickJ

The play offs are still a possibility however as you have pointed out what gives me doubts is our inability to win. I would be extremely delighted if we could win our next two games and still have a chance on the final day of the season.

I honestly believe if we win our remaining 3 games we will make the play offs. However I don't see us winning our last 3 games even though we are overdue a victory.

Catching up 5 points on one team in 3 games is a big ask.

Catching up 5 points on two teams in 3 games is extremely unlikely.

Catching up 5 points on two teams and 9 on another in 3 games is bordering on impossible.

Doing all that when we've won only twice in the last 10 games and can barely score an average of a goal a game?

There's more chance of martians landing on the centre circle at the next home game. And being selected in central midfield.

Catching up 5 points on two teams and 9 on another in 3 games is bordering on impossible.

Doing all that when we've won only twice in the last 10 games and can barely score an average of a goal a game?

There's more chance of martians landing on the centre circle at the next home game. And being selected in central midfield.

it was all seeming possible until you last statement :noexpression:

Go on then Nibor - I'll have a tenner with you. What odds are you offering?

Go on then Nibor - I'll have a tenner with you. What odds are you offering?

Not that I have any financial interest in this. I'm just a curious onlooker.

But are you supporting the Martians or the City?

Either way, I think it's a brave bet.

Not that I have any financial interest in this. I'm just a curious onlooker.

But are you supporting the Martians or the City?

Either way, I think it's a brave bet.

I thought the martians were playing for us?

If they're playing for Swansea then there's no bet!

SWANSEA

Lose at home to Sheffield United

OR lose at home to Blackpool

OR draw both games

What with all this talk of Martians playing in our central midfield, I think you have all missed the deliberate mistake.

Swansea are of course playing AWAY to Sheffield United.

Who agrees that suddenly, we now look almost over the line?

What with all this talk of Martians playing in our central midfield, I think you have all missed the deliberate mistake.

Swansea are of course playing AWAY to Sheffield United.

Who agrees that suddenly, we now look almost over the line?

If we could win our last three games then we would definitely be in with a shout, but the chances of us winning all three given our current form must be rated as slim in the extreme.

If we could win our last three games then we would definitely be in with a shout, but the chances of us winning all three given our current form must be rated as slim in the extreme.

As I say, the chances of all the results going our way are approximately 500/1.

Anyway, I see Gary's been reading this thread:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1630036,00.html

Any chance you could consult on team selections as well Gary? :innocent06:

I do think Gary had a point with his comments in the press this week; it's a shame that Monday's game turned out to be more like a pre-season friendly than an important league match.

The funny thing is, if we'd won we could have afforded Burnley losing one and drawing one before playing us, which is a real possibility.

We are, of course, probably all just dragging this out a bit now but it is slighty frustrating when you think that in three of the last four we've conceded last minute goals to drop points.

One resounding thing strikes me from the past couple of weeks - as each game has gone by a lot of people have been quick to rule us out. And then when the next game comes along and you look at it rationally you realise that it wasn't so stupid after all.

So much for Always Believe, eh?

Archived