IGNORED

What Did You Expect, Honestly?

Pickle Rick

What Did YOU Expect This Season?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Based on from the start of the season to our current and realistic finish, what are your views of what you expected of BCFC this season throughout til now? How would you judge our progress?

As there are people on here who:

* Doubt and criticise so much

* Expect to go further this season

* Think we're rubbish

* Are 'realistic' with our progress.......

........along with all the other views/opinions that our fanbase has, I thought it'd be interesting to see or try and gather an overall perception of expectance from this season.

Feel free to express your expectations and if they've been matched etc this season.

I'd say I'm happy with this season. As long as we didn't go down I was happy, what with the 'second season syndrome' that could have been a disaster.

I expected us to be about mid to top half of table, didn't think we'd come back this season with a true title challenge. We've got time and money on our side which puts us above a lot of teams in the CCC in terms of direction and potential. So I am patient that with time and a continuous steady structure at the top (i.e Lansdown/Johnson/Millen etc) we'll keep progressing.

Johnson hasn't taken us as far as he can and anyone who says he's reached his peak is ridiculous!

Archived