IGNORED

Bugger

BournemouthRed

Having spent the last few weeks insisting to all and sundry that with important exams coming up and a severe lack of money, I will not travel back to Bristol for the last game of the season unless we are guaranteed promotion if we win.

Train leaves 8.44.

Bugger. :dunno:

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Gey yourself down the O Neils at the top of Old Christchuch Road they will have the big screen on with Gillette soccer saturday , failing that try the Dolphin in Holdenhurst Road.

Avoid the well names Queens Park in Kings Park for obvious reasons.

Not suprised you moved to Bournemouth from Bristol , having lived in both a good and obvious choice.

Enjoy saturday wherever you are following the games !

Gey yourself down the O Neils at the top of Old Christchuch Road they will have the big screen on with Gillette soccer saturday , failing that try the Dolphin in Holdenhurst Road.

Avoid the well names Queens Park in Kings Park for obvious reasons.

Not suprised you moved to Bournemouth from Bristol , having lived in both a good and obvious choice.

Enjoy saturday wherever you are following the games !

I think you misunderstood - I'm travelling back to Bristol for the game even though I promised myself I wouldn't! The draw of seeing City promoted was just too much - even if it's not at all certain!

I actually live two doors down from O'Neill's (next to Litten Tree) so I know all about it! :dunno:

And watch the digs at Bristol! Both towns have got their good points - there's a hell of a lot to do in Bristol as well as a good nightlife.

And of course we have the second best football team in division 2...... :sub:

Ah, the battle to stay in the top half of division 3. That's what it's all about huh? 

It's nice down here in div.3 you know! Doesnt mean we wont be back in a few seasons (Cue City fans rapturous laughter, and Hodge's quiet optimism)

It's nice down here in div.3 you know! Doesnt mean we wont be back in a few seasons (Cue City fans rapturous laughter, and Hodge's quiet optimism)

I'm sure that if you eventually manage to struggle out of division 3 (hey, you've got to make the top 7 to have a chance) then yes, you will undoubtedly be back there in a few seasons....... :dunno:

I'm sure that if you eventually manage to struggle out of division 3 (hey, you've got to make the top 7 to have a chance) then yes, you will undoubtedly be back there in a few seasons....... 

When we're out of the 3rd we stay out of the 3rd, and not in lower divisions than it!

Seriously though we should be a 2nd div team.

WILSON OUT

Having spent the last few weeks insisting to all and sundry that with important exams coming up and a severe lack of money, I will not travel back to Bristol for the last game of the season unless we are guaranteed promotion if we win.

Train leaves 8.44.

Bugger. :dunno:

that is exactly what i have said!

My car is leaving London to Bristol, Friday at 7pm....

We can have a few hours off of coursework and revision!

Archived