IGNORED

Guys, A Bit Of Help If You Don't Mind

Frank Reynolds

Hi chaps,

I've not been to AG much in the last three years due to living in Southampton. I'm up for only my 4th game this year (3rd at AG) with my girlfriend.

Now our previous two matches we've sat in the Williams (I wanted to ease her in to AG life!) and this time we're due to sit in Dolman Block G. When I was last a season ticket holder (05/06) the singers sat here, so my question is, is that still the case or have they moved to the East End?

I'm obviously going to be endulging some singing, but I want my missus to feel at ease. Can anybody offer any advice? Cheers.

Hi chaps,

I've not been to AG much in the last three years due to living in Southampton. I'm up for only my 4th game this year (3rd at AG) with my girlfriend.

Now our previous two matches we've sat in the Williams (I wanted to ease her in to AG life!) and this time we're due to sit in Dolman Block G. When I was last a season ticket holder (05/06) the singers sat here, so my question is, is that still the case or have they moved to the East End?

I'm obviously going to be endulging some singing, but I want my missus to feel at ease. Can anybody offer any advice? Cheers.

Block C Dolman for me, it ticks all the boxes. Good view, decent crowd, loud but not EE loud, and is not too intimidating for friends/gfs etc, the place to be for me, as away games are for standing and singing all match long from start to finish, and unless u go in the EE for atmosphere, Dolman Block C does the job.

Archived