IGNORED

Toffs Shirts

EmersonsKev

Just want to see If anyone who has ordered the 1909 cup final shirt has recieved theres yet? I ordered mine nearly a month ago and all my order states that its on backorder. I think its pretty poor service that it takes more than a month to sort this out. They were happy to take my money a month ago.

Just want to see If anyone who has ordered the 1909 cup final shirt has recieved theres yet? I ordered mine nearly a month ago and all my order states that its on backorder. I think its pretty poor service that it takes more than a month to sort this out. They were happy to take my money a month ago.

No, mine hasn't turned up yet either. However, I do recall there being a key which said it would take up to 4 weeks to produce the finished item. I've bought Toffs shirts before and they may take a while, but they are quality products.

Mine came recorded delivery so one or two people might have missed theirs if they would have gone to work, i work nights and just gone to bed when my fellow postie turned up. I will do my best when i go to the maine sorting office filton, to work tonight, to move things along for my fellow reds....

Mine came recorded delivery so one or two people might have missed theirs if they would have gone to work, i work nights and just gone to bed when my fellow postie turned up. I will do my best when i go to the maine sorting office filton, to work tonight, to move things along for my fellow reds....

Well done Sir, you do a great job unlike EU loving Lib-Lab-Con traitors - such as Peter Mandelsohn - who are trying to dismantle our postal service that has been providing a world class service ever since His Excellency Oliver Cromwell gave monopoly to the then 'office of postage' in the 1650's. :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf:

Earth is 3 milliards years old so give them a brake.

It's not a s**t company delivering crap.

Besides that we have all been told it will take some time.

Yep mine came today too. Have to say that maybe the sizing was a little out this time around. The badge does seem a little low on me in comparison to Louis up there.

I love the simplicity of it. Certainly a bygone era that I would have enjoyed watching.

Anyone going to wear theirs to the gate then? Knowing my luck someone will make a daft comment...

Yep mine came today too. Have to say that maybe the sizing was a little out this time around. The badge does seem a little low on me in comparison to Louis up there.

I love the simplicity of it. Certainly a bygone era that I would have enjoyed watching.

Anyone going to wear theirs to the gate then? Knowing my luck someone will make a daft comment...

The badge is low but the Man U equivalent shirt's badge is even lower !!!!!!

Archived