IGNORED

Ballons

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Yes do not for get the tica-tape get ripping that paper up and just put it in a bag,if everbody did this it would look really good with the Balloons,going in the air just as the lads walk out.

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up

Guest bcfcsols

Give me some places to buy and I will take some down the front of the ateyo.

Are stewards letting balloons in ready blown up? Cos I'm guessing its gotta be helium or summit to make em soar up over the home of football. :dunno:

Guest kita
I'm going to try get a couple of hundred for the williams stand block K
I'm in block k as well at the front. i will try and get some aswell. i all ready have lots of paper ripped up.

Guest bblpearsonation

yea I'm taking bout 50 into the atyeo, red and white. going to rip up sum paper for the atyeo too, its going to be superb on sat cant wait, Come On City , Come On Wednesday

Guest wolverhampton cider ed

Its looking good for ballons ect just from us on the forum anyone else taking any from reading the above posts looks like theres some being thrown in every stand.

Its going to be Awesome someones gotta get some pics mind of the day city go up

Bloody craft shop is closed on fridays :dunno:

I don't really fancy a walk through St. Werbeurghs either.

I could of got a lift there yesterday if my bloody work could employ people that have some brains and could pay me more than £20 for the month :@ :laugh: :@ :laugh: :@ :laugh:

I will see what i can do but it looks as if my vocal support will have to do, saying that i can't find my season ticket, looking to be a disaster week for me :laugh:

Guest jaypug

well i have just got in work & i have about 100 red & white ballons on my desk so if anybody wants any in the attyeo give me a shout!!

Guest bblpearsonation

i've ripped up loads of red and white paper 2 throw, got a carrier bag full, should be good, going to try and throw that everywhere in the atyeo

Archived