IGNORED

Benny

purple_monkey_dishwasher

I know some of you like to follow his career, so I thought I'd let you know that Benny Lennartsson is now plying his trade at Swedish side Rynninge IK :

http://www.nerikes.com/rynningeik/html/Truppen.html

He left Viking last year, then spent a short time at Danish side Viborg. Apparently he was recently offered the Norway manager post but turned it down as he prefers club football. I also found a quote that says he is only working at Rynninge IK in the short term and will look for a new coaching role in the spring. Hmm, what clubs might have a vacant coaching post in a couple of months? :D

[note : info was sent to GrahamB in advance for stirring purposes :wacko: ]

Ben Wright? So how good a striker is he and is he now available? :wacko:

He was given a chance in the first team by Fawthrop etc. after Pulis left. He wasn't very good and failed to hold down a regular spot in the squad despite this being the era when virtually all the academy players were given run outs in the league no matter if they deserved it or not.

He also had a loan spell at Woking (I think) and failed to shine even at that level.

Unless he has improved drastically since he left the club then he is not good enough to return to City.

Archived