IGNORED

Keane Or Johnson?

fulham red

Roy Keane, hes got a club promoted to the Premier League and kept them up which IMO is about the best a manager outside the top 4 can achieve in this country.

.......Our very own clueless Pulis now looks likely to have done that for Stoke.

I judge BCFC managers on results and I can't say I'm too impressed with Gary Johnson's record of 12 home draws this season with a possible home draw to come tomorrow against Sheffield Wednesday.

Thats easy... Keane!!!

Absolutely baffling that anyone even thinks Keane is a better manager than Johnson.

Word at Sunderland is that he is bipolar, which certainly explains his behavior at he end of his tenure at Sunderland...he would completely go missing when things got tough...not great attributes for a manager.

What Keane did in his first season is a good achievment, but with an open chequebook, it isn't that much. Might as well hail Keegan as a great manger then. Johnson has done far much more.

Gary Johnson is the right man for this club...and its baffling that many on this forum still don't have the brains to realise it.

I judge BCFC managers on results and I can't say I'm too impressed with Gary Johnson's record of 12 home draws this season with a possible home draw to come tomorrow against Sheffield Wednesday.

In that case, you probably hated Danny Wilson, John Ward, Dennis Smith, Russell Osman, Joe Jordan with a passion... their records were far inferior.

In that case, you probably hated Danny Wilson, John Ward, Dennis Smith, Russell Osman, Joe Jordan with a passion... their records were far inferior.

The only one I have an issue with is Russell Osman who without doubt over spent during his tenure, not on players but on hairdryers and associated haircare products in the dressing rooms !!

Guest MaloneFM

As a player he was a thug. A hatchet man. I agree the team won things but not through the goalscoring exploits of Mr Keane. Exhibit a your honour Alf Inga Haaland.

But as a manager he did get Sunderland up but who did he have behind him in the backroom to make sure he didn't blow it? He is not a tactical genius is he? Its well known around the Stadium of Light that he didn't get on at all with Niall Quinn. The man that pays his wages? He wouldn't go to any supporters functions or support the playing staff off the pitch because he didn't do that 'effing corporate s**t'.

He was taking Sunderland down.

He has no experience.

He is a lunatic.

Your witness.

.......Our very own clueless Pulis now looks likely to have done that for Stoke.

Interesting point about Pulis, I had a look at his managerial career the other day...it seems the only club he has failed at is? Us! And now he is set to quite probably keep Stoke up? Strange world.

As for the question though, probably Johnson.

Great, let's acclaim Pulis as better than Johnson too then shall we???!! :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se: And Phil Brown?? No Thanks..........

Id rate Phil Brown as a better manager aswell tbh he can deal with players with bigger ego's which is why he can manage at the top flight and GJ never will with much success.

As for Pulis think we are starting to become a bit of a hoofball team ourself, far to many times this season we have played the long ball game.

Archived