IGNORED

3 Or 4 In For Next Season

Sampson City Reds

IMO we are going to need a left sided player either LB or LM. Somebody like Andrew Surman would be a quality signing there and I think we could get him in on the cheap seeing that Southampton are in the brown stuff.

2nd sadly I think Marvin Elliott is a certain to go in the summer so we are going to have sign a quality central midfielder to take his place I like Lee Croft from Norwich and again if they go down this season I reckon we could get him for a bargain.

Finally we are going to need 2 strikers to replace the outgoing players.

1st I really like the idea of a deal with Wolves were we get around 2 million and Chris Iwelumo for Marv. He'll be a good replacement for the looks like out going Dele Adebola.

2nd This one will be a gamble but I like Simon Cox from Swindon scored plenty of goals this season. I know its a lower league to be should give him a chance.

There you go theres my four picks.

4 signings

right winger - croft (free)

target man striker - iwelumo (?)

pacey striker - lita (free)

left midfielder/defender - surman (?)

if elliot goes then skuse can take over, and get either gosling/rodwell on loan from everton

Id be well happy with that, contracts could cost a bit though, but i spose if we can offload dele/trunds/john/murray that would free a bit up

Daniel Fox - Coventry left back

Mark Yeates / Lee Croft / Akos Buzsaky / Scott Sinclair - Plenty of good right wingers about

Charlie Adam - Creative Midfielder

Jon Stead / Rob Hulse - Proven goalscorers at this level

And maybe another striker on loan from the Top 4 i.e. Pacheca at Liverpool

Archived