IGNORED

Next Sunday

leylandsroad

We have to send out our best x1 including Adebola to Burnely and aim to get atleast a point, if we don't I will ask for my money back from my season tickets next season.

I personally would love to be at Reading next Sunday, I really don't think Sheff Utd blackwell and all will go to Selhurst to beat Warnock. You've got to laugh, Warnock V the blades........

If Reading beat Norwich then if they win Vs Birmingham they can still go up,.

If my granny had balls etc............. It's going to be a super sunday for sure.

Best eleven

Basso,

Orr

McAllister

Izzy

Fonts

Skuse

Elliott

Johnson

Trundle

Adebola

Maynard

4.3.3 Maynard and Trundle wide.

Interesting that you have Izzy in your best team (I know Carey is injured). A few weeks ago many people were saying "get rid" but I would imagine that the majority view now is "keep". He seems quite tidy to me.

We have to send out our best x1 including Adebola to Burnely and aim to get atleast a point, if we don't I will ask for my money back from my season tickets next season.

I personally would love to be at Reading next Sunday, I really don't think Sheff Utd blackwell and all will go to Selhurst to beat Warnock. You've got to laugh, Warnock V the blades........

If my granny had balls etc............. It's going to be a super sunday for sure.

lets be honest, preston might as well book there holidays for monday week.

You won't

To allow as much chance as possible that Cardiff do not make the play offs we have to loose. Knowing City we'll win this one! Not saying I dislike Cardiff mind, no I dislike Wales, end of!

Ah What a bummer this is! for the first time in 23 years I actually want us to lose! Only if Preston are winning though I guess??

Archived