IGNORED

Who Was It?

freezer

Noticed a 'fan' wearing the new City kit hanging about between the dugouts as the teams took the field.

He then joined the end of the line and shook hands with all the Wednesday players, what a joker. He had photographers on hand to capture the moment.

It seemed a jolly wheeze. Any ideas?

Wasn't that the Edthemod who modelled the new kit this week?

More to the point, I want to know who the young ragamuffin was with the big afro? He must have won a local newspaper competition or somesuch to play for us. Came on mid way through the second half, any ideas?

As good as it was to see Scotty in the shirt again i couldn`t help feeling a little embarrased for the fella tbh. Looked like a fish out of water and to anyone who didn`t know the Scott of old, probably wondering what the fuss was all about. Thankfully though, he`s given us plenty of better moments to remember him by.

PDG

As good as it was to see Scotty in the shirt again i couldn`t help feeling a little embarrased for the fella tbh. Looked like a fish out of water and to anyone who didn`t know the Scott of old, probably wondering what the fuss was all about. Thankfully though, he`s given us plenty of better moments to remember him by.

PDG

IMO Scotty didnt do too much wrong,didnt set the game on fire granted,but I certainly didnt feel embarrased for him or the fact that he was wearing our clubs colours.Possibly could of had a penalty?(hard to judge,as I was in the east end).Put in a couple of good crosses(if only we had a bit of movement in the box! But thats for another thread!).But as you said,has given us a lot of fond memories to remember him by,that is if thats the last we will see of him.Anyone hear GJ say he wanted to talk to a few of the players inc Scotty? Or is it to just hand him his P60 OR P45 or whatever it is?

Archived