IGNORED

Gj Should Call Mick Mccarthy For Advice

Shauntaylor85

Johnson's comment earlier this season "You can't play with width in the Championship or teams will punish you". Well who wrapped up the league title yesterday by playing 4.4.2, two widemen with pace, attack attack attack.....Wolves, same with Reading....come on GJ we are now established in the championship, lets stop being so cautious and try and entertain. I cant remember one game this year (maybe Reading away) when i thought "wow that was great entertainment!" Its been a hell of a frustrating season and i really really hope we sign some proven quality this summer, not the likes of Cohen, Moxey and FRallon...please no or else we will forever we glued to mid table or the lower reaches. Lets do what Hull, Stoke, Wigan, Reading did to get up, sign players with technical ability and pace and strength. THing is can GJ do it? Can hwe match the outstanding ambition of the Chairman? Its a big season coming up for me....GJ has done a good job don't get me wrong and i will support him as i have done, but please can we all stop buying into the fact that if he left we would be in turmoil, there are plenty of managers who would have secured top 6 with the squad and the right signings....Mr Coppell anybody?

Johnson's comment earlier this season "You can't play with width in the Championship or teams will punish you". Well who wrapped up the league title yesterday by playing 4.4.2, two widemen with pace, attack attack attack.....Wolves, same with Reading....come on GJ we are now established in the championship, lets stop being so cautious and try and entertain. I cant remember one game this year (maybe Reading away) when i thought "wow that was great entertainment!" Its been a hell of a frustrating season and i really really hope we sign some proven quality this summer, not the likes of Cohen, Moxey and FRallon...please no or else we will forever we glued to mid table or the lower reaches. Lets do what Hull, Stoke, Wigan, Reading did to get up, sign players with technical ability and pace and strength. THing is can GJ do it? Can hwe match the outstanding ambition of the Chairman? Its a big season coming up for me....GJ has done a good job don't get me wrong and i will support him as i have done, but please can we all stop buying into the fact that if he left we would be in turmoil, there are plenty of managers who would have secured top 6 with the squad and the right signings....Mr Coppell anybody?

The same Coppell who Reading fans have been moaning about? Rather than your example of Wolves, they moan that they want to play like Swansea.

Last season Wolves fans wanted mad Mick out.

Archived