IGNORED

Staying In The Ccc

Donkeeebles

Lets just say we do get our new stadium in 3 years!

Would you be content with 3 more seasons in the CCC and then go from there or would you see that as a failure?

I can handle life in the CCC. It will be so much sweeter once we have a squad that can truly compete as a promtion contender. If that happens before completion of the new stadium, even sweeter.

PDG

I could hack another 20 years in the championship to be honest, I'd take that than going backwards into league 1 any day.

If you look at the championship table there is only about 7 teams that haven't been in the premier league, ourselves, Cardiff, Preston, Burnley, Swansea, Blackpool and Plymouth.

That says if you stay in here long enough you will get your turn eventually.

I could hack another 20 years in the championship to be honest, I'd take that than going backwards into league 1 any day.

If you look at the championship table there is only about 7 teams that haven't been in the premier league, ourselves, Cardiff, Preston, Burnley, Swansea, Blackpool and Plymouth.

That says if you stay in here long enough you will get your turn eventually.

**** me, is that true?

Like you say, it will be our turn eventually, we'll get there when we're good and ready

Well i agree!

I would be happy to stay in this division! I am suprised that all who have posted are content with that too. I was expecting a lot to say no!

Certainly the vibe i have had off this site from a probably 50% of people is that they think this season has been a failure which i don't agreee with!

Lets just say we do get our new stadium in 3 years!

Would you be content with 3 more seasons in the CCC and then go from there or would you see that as a failure?

I would be very happy for another three seasons at this level before making a push upwards. The only thing that would make me unhappy is three more seasons of cautious football based upon winning a game 1-0. That has served us well to date but now we must move on. If we can do that then another three seasons of Championship football before we are perhaps ready to do a Wolves would be seen as a success by me.

Archived