IGNORED

3 Network

Henry

I know 3 have a pretty awful reputation when it comes with network coverage, but I've heard good things about them lately and they've sorted there network problem.

Basically, I want to know if anyone has one 3 phone and what the coverage is like these days.

Cheers

I'm on my 2nd spell with 3 and I've got to say I've got no complaints... (this time)

Coverage is fine. I rarely have no or even a poor signal.

My main problem with 3, is that 3 phones only take 3 sim cards & 3 sim cards only work in 3 phones. So if you lose, break your phone, you MUST get hold of a 3 handset - you cant use any old handset....

I'm after a new contract at the moment and 3 seem to have the best deals! Anyone got any advice on the best contract to go for at the moment?

I've got 500 minutes + unlimited texts for 25 quid a month - bargain.

Ive got a 3 phone (for work) and basically cant get a reception in a lot of places, they jump on the back of oranges mobile masts and the reception is terrible, miss loads of calls and the answering machine does not seem to call me back for hours, would rather pay £5 a month more for reliable vodafone service, I would only recommend 3 to a gashead.

I'm on my 2nd spell with 3 and I've got to say I've got no complaints... (this time)

Coverage is fine. I rarely have no or even a poor signal.

My main problem with 3, is that 3 phones only take 3 sim cards & 3 sim cards only work in 3 phones. So if you lose, break your phone, you MUST get hold of a 3 handset - you cant use any old handset....

One of the lucky ones then Riaz, I had just awful problems with them about 5 yrs ago, I'm sure they have improved since, but I remember how bloody rude they were and how long it took me to get to speak to them, I'm with Orange now, never looked back.

One of the lucky ones then Riaz, I had just awful problems with them about 5 yrs ago, I'm sure they have improved since, but I remember how bloody rude they were and how long it took me to get to speak to them, I'm with Orange now, never looked back.

Like I said, this is my 2nd time with 3. the first time was crap.

no signal, crap customer services, its was almost a scandal they took money off me. But now there very reliable.

Archived