IGNORED

Season Ticket

Lordofthebling

Hello, Bling just had a quick look at the student season ticket prices, and noticed the student price is around 12 matches at division 2 price...

So bling is very interested! However, i have a few questions as a season ticket virgin!

1. What do u need to prove you are a student - I'm a student at the moment and going to still be one next year - i have me student letter for this year - however i havent proof that I'm one next year - will that matter - anyone had any probs??

2. How does it work if you wanna take along your friends to a game - e.g if i have my special seat - can i ring up and book the seats next to my 16st ass?

Nice one students - good luck to all those handing in final work or taking the exams! aaaaiiiiiii! :dunno:

Hello, Bling just had a quick look at the student season ticket prices, and noticed the student price is around 12 matches at division 2 price...

So bling is very interested! However, i have a few questions as a season ticket virgin!

1. What do u need to prove you are a student - I'm a student at the moment and going to still be one next year - i have me student letter for this year - however i havent proof that I'm one next year - will that matter - anyone had any probs??

2. How does it work if you wanna take along your friends to a game - e.g if i have my special seat - can i ring up and book the seats next to my 16st ass?

Nice one students - good luck to all those handing in final work or taking the exams! aaaaiiiiiii! :dunno:

First question, I can't actually remember from last year - I'll tell you when I get mine this week! :P

Second question, you can either ring up and book the seats next to you or if there are none available you can move your ST seat for that one game to sit by them.

To get my sons tickets last year I took the previous years loan statement which showed the year the course ended and for the other I took the Uni acceptance form, as for students taking their A levels there is no real proof until the season has started of course!!!! Both were accepted.

This year I took similar documentation to the loan stuff showing when the courses end, and though' I shouldn't say this on here they didn't check anything.

Archived