IGNORED

Who Do We Want To Go Down.....

Edinburgh Red

Might be a bit late on this one but that last palce for relegation looks interesting, I hope Norwich win tonight and it all boils down to Sunday.

if it does then I would really like to see Forest go down.....Leave Plymouth as it's an easy trip (not from Edinburgh but when I was back in Brizz), and Norwich, well no real strong thoughts on them....or barnsley.......But as for Forest....I say down, down deeper and down.

Any preferences?

Personally, I would like to see Forest go down.Then we could poach Tyson and maybe Cohen!

Yeah, Forest down, into administration with a lovely 10 point deduction, then a futher investigation by the FA and more points off ala Luton.

As for players.....Cohen possible, Tyson no thanks but Blackstock they have on loan from QPR......yes pls!.....and for some reason I've always thought that the big centre half Morgan is the worth a 2 or 3 quid.

Norwich.. the place is a pig to get to. can hardly ever overtake on that A11. Why its not dual carriageway all the way beats me.

Frankly they should be cast adrift and have their own league.. Norwich, Kings Lynn, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft. At least they would be champions every year and that would keep delia happy!

Archived