IGNORED

Anybody Else...

elhombrecito

I'd like to go and support City, but because of bloody engineering works on the trains - It would take me seven hours to get there from London.

What a joke. :disapointed2se:

National Express coaches, alternatively are offering an arse numbing trip of 6 hrs 20 mins each way.

Fraid I'm going to miss it. :crying:

i'll be wanting city to win as always. if we lose and cardiff don't make it i'll take that as compensation. but although we are midtable we need a win people. we are on a worrying run and i don't want to go into the summer with a dismal record of 1 win in 12 or whatever it will be!!!

Why would I support a team playing against the team I support?

The gas are at home if you'd prefer that.

Predictable response.

What's wrong with having a little bit of fun at the end of the season? We have absolutely nothing to play for. A win is hardly going to affect next season in any way. But of course I must be a gashead.

Cheer up already.

...supporting Burnley on the weekend?

We've got nothing to play for, so the only joy I'll get from this season is if Cardiff fail to make the play-offs. Now, the only way this will happen is if Preston and Burnley win and Cardiff lose.

So... I'm supporting Burnley. Anyone with me!? :winner_third_h4h:

I doubt Johnson would agree with you.

We are on a really crap run of form so a win for us would definately help going in to the summer with morale ect.

If Cardiff make the play-off good luck to them.

(Burnley should win anyway.)

Did Preston rollover for us last game last season???????

NO.......... I say ROLLOVER teams are W**K. Give me a City victory any day. Besides they should be playing their hearts out for a place in the sqad next year.

B******s to Burnley B******s to C******f. We go to play football. Lighthearted fun....... get yourself a lemonade!!!!

Did Preston rollover for us last game last season???????

NO.......... I say ROLLOVER teams are W**K. Give me a City victory any day. Besides they should be playing their hearts out for a place in the sqad next year.

B******s to Burnley B******s to C******f. We go to play football. Lighthearted fun....... get yourself a lemonade!!!!

Wow. Somebody's getting a little worked up. :huh:

Guest RobbieTurner
Yes, a bit of fun supporting another team in a nothing game for us. I'm not sure what part of that you fail to understand. It was a light hearted suggestion. :noexpression:

I understood your suggestion and took it light heartedly Stu. (Even though I don't want City to lose a game ever no matter what). I wont be crying if we lose and Preston win whilst Cardiff lose...!!

Mind you , would prefer them to lose in the play off 2nd leg to a last minute disputed penalty...!!!

By the way, sorry on behalf of all those that take it upon themselves to swear at your suggestion. Pathetic really. Ban them Stu.

...supporting Burnley on the weekend?

We've got nothing to play for, so the only joy I'll get from this season is if Cardiff fail to make the play-offs. Now, the only way this will happen is if Preston and Burnley win and Cardiff lose.

So... I'm supporting Burnley. Anyone with me!? :winner_third_h4h:

are you going to the game?

Archived