IGNORED

A Photographic Tribute To Scott Murray

cider gliders

Really enjoyed that...farewell Scotty. You're up there with Tins in modern day city greats.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where I can get hold of a high resolution picture of his celebration at Ninian Park?

Here:

http://www.bcfcpics.co.uk/pictures_708842/...at-cardiff.html

Or colour one here:

http://www.bcfcpics.co.uk/pictures_708841/scott-murray.html

Now you have mentioned it yes!

What is it? (I know what it looks like but it cant be)

The tribute was brilliant!

.... :fingerscrossed: it was part of a tactics sketch he used to give tips to our present/future 'wingers' re: positioning, routes to goal, where & how to cross from & to etc, ... - hope Scotty's quick 'how to' masterclass lessons have been taken on board :)

So pleased Scotty was still around & able to eventually experience the joy of winning promotion to the Championship with us... -he contributed so much in the years & seasons leading up to that great moment! :clap:Cheers Scott!!!

Thanks Edson, I'm looking for one without the copyright to do some photoshopping with. It looks like it's an official photo so I'll be lucky to find what I'm looking for.

Ah right, sorry, I thought you meant to buy.

You can buy the 7x5 print on there for £1.95 and scan it in, if you want.

Guest Eamer

As great of a player as Murray has been for us and he's been a favourite player of mine throughout, that video was shocking. The zoom in to every image got a bit repetitive after the first four times. The zoom kept zooming in on random bits of the photos too. Into Scott's armpit once and to a random guy in the crowd who had his back facing the pitch another time...

Archived