IGNORED

Ivan

gater2

What do people think of Ivan this season? In my opinion he has had a much better season, played wonderfully at times, but then woefully at others. Still not got a great touch or strength. Would like to see him in the gym over the summer to build a bit of muscle. Hopefully he can keep improving and cement the right wing spot next season.

i would love to see him run at the full back beat him for pace and pick out a defence splitting pass for our strikers or whip in a great cross and even go for goal himself but i don't think hes got it in him to do any of those things

yes he does beat his man but 9 times out of 10 he puts in a poor cross doesn't pick the right pass out or hits a shot wide or over the bar thats why i think a rm should be top of the list in the summer

In his defence, I'd say his lack of consecutive appearances doesn't exactly help. He always seems to be dropped after 4-5 games. I'd always kind of accepted that wingers blew a little hot and cold. Generally, with two 'wingers' if one has a bad game the other normally has a good game.

In addition, I'd also say he doesn't get the greatest service especially when he's expected to get on the end of Orr's wayward distribution. I can't help but think that with a Tinnion in the centre of the park we'd probabaly get at least 10 goals a season out of Sproule.

His pace is a tremendous asset, but he appears to lack a footballers brain in terms of positioning and timing ( as harsh as that appears I am not intent on slagging him off, just pointing out his greatest 'weakness') Junior Bent was similar, often threatening to make things happen but all too often falling short. Ivan is a great impact sub,when the opposing left back may be tiring, but he is not consistent enough imo. Almost capable of genius and garbage!!

Sproule's useful.

Some competition might do him some good, but I agree probably need a new right mid.

I wouldn't mind a gamble on some skillful foreign youngster on loan maybe in the shape of Gomes or that idea anyway...

He's had his 1st team chance and not cemented a place, he isn't likely to be an improver either given his age, not saying his old he's just not a kid in his early 20's on an upward curve. I would like to see him stay as his pace is blistering and could be an impact player.

This is a serious question, and from a right winger a negative in my book big time - is there any other player in our squad least effective from a crossing position?

I was watching Reading on Monday against Norwich and there 5ft5 striker scored two headers (could blame the Norwich centre halves if you want) but I was hugely impressed with 2 superb crosses from Kebe from nothing positions on the right, realised its something we are missing hugely.

Not good enough in crossing positions, too inconsistent.

Impact player at best for me, he has had his fair share of chances but is just not consistent enough, consistency being the bane of wingers everywhere though. If he cant cross a ball now he's hardly likely to improve in the future. don't think we have had a winger that could cross the ball whilst running at full speed since Dave Smith.

What do people think of Ivan this season? In my opinion he has had a much better season, played wonderfully at times, but then woefully at others. Still not got a great touch or strength. Would like to see him in the gym over the summer to build a bit of muscle. Hopefully he can keep improving and cement the right wing spot next season.

I would like to see him in the gym over the summer, any gym apart from ours that is.

He is without doubt the worst player I have seen in recent years, how people can slag off Lee Johnson while Ivan is in the side is beyond belief.

Archived