IGNORED

George Boyd

He was by far their best player when we played them in the cup at the start of the season.

Wish we bid for him back then, would of cost half what they will ask for him now their in our leauge

Even if we did bid back then would have been rejected by posh, rich chairman with no need to sell. In January they put out a figure of 15mil on Boyd, Mackail-smith and Mclean when celtic were interested in some of them, they valued each at 5mil. Last summer was the same valuation when wolves were interested in Mclean.

The first time i saw Boyd for Posh was when they played Darlington away 2 and half years ago and i werent that impressed with him, although hadnt made the step up from the conference long. I was at Colchester last week when Posh got promoted. He had improved quite a bit, and worked hard for the team, fair bit of chasing, he had definately improved a lot but i wouldnt pay 2mil or more for him.

Guest DanC

I metioned his name back when he was still playing in the conference along with Kightly. City should have taken my advice.

Archived