IGNORED

Nathan Tyson!

We have been linked with this guy for ages now. Do you reckon this summer we will get this man in to replace big Dele??

Woulden't be surprised to see him at AG next season but not as replacement for Dele.

Plus 30 appereances this season but only seven goals. 26 years.

Made Fontaine look like a youth player at AG.

I don't understand why everyone seems to think Maynard is so slow he really isn't. He's not the quickest over a long distance but he has an excellent turn of pace to get him away from defenders and if he gets the right service that's all he'll need next year.

Really Ray?

Granted I havent been watching him all game, and he does make soome clever runs, but ive really seen no pace from him at all.

I havent seen him outpace a centreback all season, and also his acceleration seems to be limited.

I didnt expect him to be as fast as sproule or anything, but as a young striker i thought he would be at least a bit nippy.

Hopefully he will prove me wrong next season

Really Ray?

Granted I havent been watching him all game, and he does make soome clever runs, but ive really seen no pace from him at all.

I havent seen him outpace a centreback all season, and also his acceleration seems to be limited.

I didnt expect him to be as fast as sproule or anything, but as a young striker i thought he would be at least a bit nippy.

Hopefully he will prove me wrong next season

I thought he was quite fast at the beginning of the season but has got slower as the season has gone on due to him building up on his upper body strength to make sure he wasn't so lightweight.

I find it quite funny that everyone was saying at the beginning of season that he was to lightweight, the guy bulks up a bit and loses some pace in the process but because of it but gives himself more of a presence and now people seem to be complaining that he is slow - talk about not being able to please some people.

Some people seem to think that things are as easily done as saying it, if Nicky was ever going to be able to score goals regularly at this level then he was going to have to be stronger, after pre season I'm hoping to see a Nicky that has got the presence of the last 4 months with the pace of the first 2 months.

Guest RobbieTurner
Seen him play?

Slower than Brooker.

Ha Ha - surely you jest....??!

Have you seen him play....he was like lightning down the Gate this year !

Ha Ha - surely you jest....??!

Have you seen him play....he was like lightning down the Gate this year !

I'm not joking. For a 12 yard dash through on goal Brooker was decent.

Maynard seems to tread water, his legs move but he doesnt get anywhere.

Plenty of occasions all season he has been too slow and defenders got back to him. Lightening isnt what I'd call it.

Archived