IGNORED

Hopes For The 6 Play-offs And Premier League Losers

Bob4Jane

Just wondered who people would like to see fail in the play-offs, and also which teams you'd like to see join us in the world's best 2nd tier.

For those of you red-blooded and green-fingered enough to attend many an away game maybe the stadia/locale are a considration?

Here are mine: (I don't think you care what I think, but I want to get the ball rolling. roll ball, rollllllll............)

(Ignoring the maths)

I'd like to see Newcastle, Boro and Stoke come down. I don't realy know why. Ah well.

As for the 3 staying in this league, I'll keep Preston, Burnley and Sheff Utd, please.

I work in Reading so am probably allowed a soft spot.

Oh, or would I rather Burnley or Preston increased the number of all-time Premier League teams, just for the fun of diversity? I dunno.

i think it will be west brom, boro and hull and i wouldn't mind it that much if that is the case to be honest

and i also think reading will win the playoffs

i wouldn't mind seeing leeds miss out in the playoffs either

i think it will be west brom, boro and hull and i wouldn't mind it that much if that is the case to be honest

and i also think reading will win the playoffs

i wouldn't mind seeing leeds miss out in the playoffs either

Newcastle and boro to join West Brom.

Burnley to win the play-offs.

As for coming up from League One..... i'd like Millwall because i live in London.... but a weekend in Leeds sounds pretty good!

It's going to be another really tough division with some of the teams coming in... luckily Barnsley and Forest will be there to be rubbish. ;-)

From City's point of view, it would probably be best if Sheff Utd or Reading go up as they would more likely be a threat next year if they stay down. Burnley and Preston could easily fall back again if they don't go up, especially Burnley when the Eagles loan ends.

Coming down I would say it would be best for us if it is Hull and Newcastle. Boro have the resources not to have to have a firesale of talent. Hull could easily struggle next season as they have been very poor the second half of this season. Newcastle have no relegation clauses in their contracts so would likely need to have a firesale of talent. The club is a complete mess and IMHo they would be more likely to struggle rather than dominate the league.

Coming up I think S****horpe would be best for us as they are less likely to have money to spend in the summer than the other three I would say.

Personally I don't want Leeds or Millwall to go up and would like Reading to stay down as it is five miles from my house.

From City's point of view, it would probably be best if Sheff Utd or Reading go up as they would more likely be a threat next year if they stay down. Burnley and Preston could easily fall back again if they don't go up, especially Burnley when the Eagles loan ends.

I may be wrong but I thought Burnley had bought him ?? Having said that, if they don't go up I could well imagine a lower Prem club coming in for him.

The point re Burnley & Preston falling back is interesting. All 3 "losers" in last years PO's have failed to get anywhere near the top 6 this time. It wasn't that long ago that Leeds reached the PO final..... the following season they got relegated. If I was Kevin Blackwell I'd be a touch nervous!

Archived