IGNORED

danny wilson

Guest peg_leg_greg

Guest peg_leg_greg

danny wilson in his career as a manager has done remarkable things for clubs e.g. sheff wed to prem. but what has he done for us? what mayjor cups have we won or got far in? will we ever go up under his management? i am currently not sure. what do u city fans think?

I think that after the trouble that Wilson left us in Wilson rescued us from finacial difficulties more than we have now and we maybe in a lower division than now. Now that he is into his 3rd season and that all has seemed to be sorted and fixed he has to take us forward which means promotion. If this isn't achievedthis year then I do feel his days at the gate could be numbered.

I believed at the start of the season we would go up, I put good money on it in fact.

Now, I am reasonably sure (although hopefully wrong) that we will not go up, certainly not in an automatic spot.

I also worry that we will not get a potentially lucrative 3rd round cup tie either this season as Barnsley at home is not a game I expect to win (which I would have last year).

In short, disillusioned with the way we are playing and the lack of points being taken against poor sides.

By the way, are us City fans arrogant? We all talk about poor sides; are we now one? :clap:

Archived