IGNORED

Best And Worst Games

Tom Fleuriot

For excitement and skill, considering both teams - which was the City game you'd have been most and least proud to take a neutral to?

I don't get to away games (not a proper fan...), so I'd say, based just on the home games

Best:

1. Wolves H (awful conditions, but some quality and drama)

2. Plymouth H (Great atmosphere, drama)

3. Coventry H (mainly for the goals, but I took a couple of people from overseas to this match and they loved it)

Worst:

1. Norwich H (worst game since the ldv semi against the gas)

2. Watford H (two minutes of action)

3. Ipswich H (painful atmosphere at times in the stands and on the pitch)

gotta be Reading away by a country mile.

we did so badly against the top half this was one of the very few wins and a commanding one at that.

worst?.... away at Burnley no question followed by a miserable draw at home to cardiff thanks to a rare mistake by basso.

BEST

1. Reading Away - Don't Know If You Seen Me But I Was Too Your Left, I Was Given A Special Gift From Reading.

Day At Madjeski Hotel, Free Bar, Free Meal With Hotels Director, Met Sir J.Madjeski.

Had To Sit In Reading Fans End And I Took A Bit Of A Beating After The Game For Cheering Both City Goals.

I8CARDIFF On My Shirt Flag Round My Waist... AMAZING!!

2. Cardiff Away - Tied A Inflatable Sheep To My Front In Maegar Services And Cardiff Until Was Taken Off Me :ranting:

3.Charlton Home - Sat In Ateyo On My Own, Mates Are Charlton Fans. Enjoyed That Trip Home

4. Cardiff Home - Giving Busses Abuse As They Drove Home :gasmask: Outside KFC, Nearly Got Arrested Until Another Dude Piped Up.

WORST

1. Cardiff Home - Cardiff Scoring Scabby s**t Goal

2. Swansea Home - Goal Being Dissallowed, Went Mental :protest:

Apart From That Was Great:D

Roll On 09/10..

For excitement and skill, considering both teams - which was the City game you'd have been most and least proud to take a neutral to?

I don't get to away games (not a proper fan...), so I'd say, based just on the home games

Best:

1. Wolves H (awful conditions, but some quality and drama)

2. Plymouth H (Great atmosphere, drama)

3. Coventry H (mainly for the goals, but I took a couple of people from overseas to this match and they loved it)

Worst:

1. Norwich H (worst game since the ldv semi against the gas)

2. Watford H (two minutes of action)

3. Ipswich H (painful atmosphere at times in the stands and on the pitch)

Wolves at home was shite. Shite day, shite weather, shite mistakes costing us points against a side that I believe looked no where near as good as Birmingham or Reading or even West Brom from last season.

There hasn't been a game that I can say I really enjoyed. I suppose Doncaster at home was ok. Last season was much better for drama though. And the quality of football was better.

Archived