IGNORED

Bristol City Junior Academy

Cider Army

Just to say how good bristol city junior academy is,It was my boys first night at year 3 level (age 7) and it was first class!

Steve lansdown is one hell of a chairman for setting or funding this junior academy,giving the chance for pete coleman and adademy coaches to develop youngsters around the south west!

To say i was proud to see my boy being coached on his first night and as a bristol city fan seeing youngsters interested in bristol city fc is an understatement!

It was first class along with the new pitches at the training ground that also steve lansdown had spent his money on!

Bristol city has a great future looking at what i have experienced and any body that doubts the academy or the club funding it should change there minds because its great seeing stars of the future.

Just to say how good bristol city junior academy is,It was my boys first night at year 3 level (age 7) and it was first class!

Steve lansdown is one hell of a chairman for setting or funding this junior academy,giving the chance for pete coleman and adademy coaches to develop youngsters around the south west!

To say i was proud to see my boy being coached on his first night and as a bristol city fan seeing youngsters interested in bristol city fc is an understatement!

It was first class along with the new pitches at the training ground that also steve lansdown had spent his money on!

Bristol city has a great future looking at what i have experienced and any body that doubts the academy or the club funding it should change there minds because its great seeing stars of the future.

Are you Steve Lansdown in disguise? :worship2:

Archived