IGNORED

First Home Friendly Is

Rocky

I truly hope I'm not right (actually I'm pretty sure I won't be) but you never know.

Don't worry, i've worked it out...it will be a match so one of their players can say goodbye when he signs for us!!! :dancing6:

Is it Wolves so Marvin will be able to play one last time and say goodbye from the fans? :unsure:

I'm just guessing but don't clubs sometimes arrange friendlies to compensate the other club as part of a deal for a player?? slight hint the marv deal could be pending?? or am i reading too much into it. probably :dunno:

I'm just guessing but don't clubs sometimes arrange friendlies to compensate the other club as part of a deal for a player?? slight hint the marv deal could be pending?? or am i reading too much into it. probably :dunno:

How much would we actually make from a friendly against Wolves though? Can't imagine a crowd of more than 5-6k?

Maybe Marv will have signed for them by then, come back to say goodbye, then end up turning out for City. Big Mick will be so angry he'll cancel the deal and vow never to deal with West Country clubs ever again..... :innocent06:

Guest DanC

Think it will be a good test for us. They are likely to have some new players by then of Premier League quality so it will be good preperation to play a side taht is better than what we will be facing next season. Wolves I imagine will take the game seriously unlike a lot of prem clubs who would field there youth team which would be no good to us in terms of preparation.

Rubbish friendly. :grr:

I can't stand Wolves and can hardly think of a worse pre season game.

Millwall, perhaps. :dunno:

Whether this fixture is part of any deal or not there must be a good chance Marvin will be lining up against City.

Archived